What kind of pet do you keep in your appartment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
See that freak that kept a 400lb tiger and alagator in his apt? I personally have a fierce Schnauzer at a whopping 15lbs!!!

What kind of animals do you have and are thay CRAZY ANIMALS

Do you have to have to have skills like the Crock Hunter to maintain them.

We already say what happend to Roy the other day. Or was it the other magician?

i'm not allowed to have pets where i live, but one time i had some seamonkeys :lol:

really! I did! :cute:

I live in a house.

I have a Collie right now. His name is Samson and he's brilliant, actually, and a very, very good dog.

I've had another Collie prior to that (King). Before that, I kept Australian Zebra Finches (Dina & Peepo and their offspring: Madonna, Elvis and Pele). Before that I had turtles, Timmy and Corny. Before that I had two chickens (my brother and I begged our dad to buy them for us at a country fair, much to the chagrin of my mother). Before that I had a bunny named Tina.

some idiot got a job rejected at the Bronx Zoo

he decided to start his own animal exhibits with a tiger and a gator called 'paws n' claws'...in his own home

he got mauled and he's recovering now, where he'll soon be charged for idiocy

Yeah, I heard about that guy who had the alligator and tiger in his apartment. :coocoo:. I'm curious as to how he managed to get those animals into his apartment without anyone noticing.

Okay, what part of the phrase, "wild animals" do these kinds of morons not understand? These animals aren't meant to be kept in tiny places like that (not to mention, that guy was begging for a lawsuit...just imagine if one of those animals attacked a neighbor of his).

It's kinda like the people who ride bulls or do the running of the bulls thing, if you get attacked by a wild animal who's being cooped up and things along that...you deserve it. It's your own stupid fault they're there. They're defending themselves, and I don't blame them for attacking the humans who are stupid enough to take them out of their natural habitat.

By the way, in answer to the other question, I do not live in an apartment and own no pets.

We did have some ladybugs that came into the house the other night...there were, like, 6 or 7 of them crawling around. Also had some spiders and crickets crawl in last month.

We really need a good freeze so that stops happening.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom