What kind of elf are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
http://www.orlandobloom.co.nz/elftest.html

warriorelf.gif

You're known as an elf who's not afraid to go to battle - you always have your bow beautifully polished and ready for action! Although you're the bravest elf out there, you tend to neglect your social life in favour of battle quests, so it might pay to find another hobby or two.

tranquilelf.gif

You have one hope in this world, and that is to have eternal peace in Middle Earth. You are currently working on making friends with Orcs, although it's the hardest challenge you've come across, your positive attitude won't let you give up on your dream of world peace.

warriorelf3.gif

You're known as an elf who's not afraid to go to battle - you always have your bow beautifully polished and ready for action! Although you're the bravest elf out there, you tend to neglect your social life in favour of battle quests, so it might pay to find another hobby or two.

warriorelf.gif

:reject:

psychoelf2.gif

You are one scary elf! You have been accused of cannibalism among other illegal acts and you're damn proud of it! You count Orcs as one of your favourite dishes, your family is afraid of you (because they think you want to eat them) and you talk to yourself seeing how no one else wants to. You need help!

tranquilelf.gif

You have one hope in this world, and that is to have eternal peace in Middle Earth. You are currently working on making friends with Orcs, although it's the hardest challenge you've come across, your positive attitude won't let you give up on your dream of world peace.

YOU ARE A WARRIOR ELF!

warriorelf.gif

I don't wanna be a tranquil elf..I want to be the kinda elf

Legolas would carry off into the forest and............
why did I choose the white flowing silk gown?
I have a new pet, a yabby( freshwater crayfish) The kids wanted to call him "Pinchy" but I find he is so fascinating I can gaze at him for elf-ages.
So I've called him............ORLANDO!!!:sexywink:
tranquil elf..indeed :madspit:

sissyelf.gif

YOU ARE A SISSY ELF!

Oh dear... you really are a lost cause! You still sleep with the light on and can't bear to be away from your mum and dad for more than a few minutes. You should work on your confidence a bit - there's no need to be scared of your shadow! Repeat after me... "You are a fearless elf, you are scared of nothing!"

I guess I'm too girly! :scream: :madspit:

Re: I don't wanna be a tranquil elf..I want to be the kinda elf

cass said:
Legolas would carry off into the forest and............

:drool: :heart: :combust: :hyper: :bow:

mrs vedder: it's good to be different :wave: ;)

Back
Top Bottom