What kind of dog would you be, if you were FORCED to be a canine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
If you could be any dog (full breed or mixture) what dog would you be?

I would be a poodle.

cute, wirey, happy to be with children, soft(or wirey) curly furr, and little with a "yippie" kind of noise, when not snarling...

i'd be a german shephard...like my puppy...they're noble and smart...but also fun...

either that or a greyhound...fast and funny looking ;)

I'd be a smart dog, fairly small, and can be litter trained. I don't know much about dogs, so don't know the exact name or type for it. :shrug:

A border collie :love:

border_collie.jpg

336977%3A%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232336355%3B793ot1lsi

Either a border collie because they're good-natured and intelligent (well, mine is anyway) or a labrador, again because they're friendly, affectionate and intelligent.

A sable rough Collie (like Lassie), because that's the only breed I've ever owned, and I can't even imagine the word 'dog' without thinking of them. :)

daisybean said:
Chocolate Lab...they are so wonderful and loving

Yep...just like my Sammy! :)

Although my black lab Eddie is wonderful and loving too...and he's also not quite as *cough* "slow" *cough* as Sammy is. :D

There's also a lot to be said for Golden Retrievers...:cute:...we've had a couple of those sweethearts in the past.

I think I would be a Golden Retriever crossed with a Sheltie (if that's possible) as goldens are very eager to please and have wonderful temperment and shelties are very intelligent and loving, which I aspire to be!

seeing how I have been feeling lately I would probably be the dog that ends up in chinese food

i'd rather be a cat too

If I had no absolute choice but to be a dog, I would choose to be a beagle.

I'd be a Labradore Retreiver (my favorite pet when I was growing up was our black Lab) or I'd be a Beagle like Snoopy :cute:

icelle you're freaking me out! not only did we post at the same time, but we had the same answer! :lol:

I would like to be a Queensland Heeler. They're little enough to ride in the car, sweet and loyal to their owners, and vicious as hell to anyone they don't like.
I have two of them and they're awesome.

is this supposing I have the ideal owners? short-hair, medium -size if I don't

It's funny what you say about Heelers ( red or blue?). You obviously know them.
What a vast choice, so many beautiful dogs in the world.
Just in case I had to fend for myself at some point, I'd be a red kelpie.

If I had devoted owners...I'd be one of those cute as pie bitsa's, the ones that are let sleep inside and on the bed, get brushed and bedecked with ribbons, given the best tidbits..you know the deal.

Salome said:
seeing how I have been feeling lately I would probably be the dog that ends up in chinese food

Well even if that did happen, I'm sure you'd be delicious.

a bloodhound--always on the prowl for fresh cat blood! muahahaha! ;-)

elsie2hd4_75cr_20.jpg
(courtesy of www.sparkshire.com)

a tri-color shetland sheepdog (shelty) for sure! no question about it. :yes: why? they are oh-so-cute and lovable (just look at that face and tell me you don't turn into putty), petite, sensitive, highly intelligent and clever, loyal/devoted, pampered, possess a diva-attitude, enjoy nipping at owners' heels as a pastime, and highly energetic (hyper--i'm telling you, these dogs invented ADHD).

....which reminds me, i really, really miss my two little girls that are back in the US :sad: there is no other breed of dog i would even consider owning!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom