What kind of deodorant:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just switched to Dove because it's supposed to help make the skin under your arms smooth...but before that I was using Degree.

IWasBored said:
whatever happens to be on sale when i go to the store

Me too. It's usually Suave, though. I like the raspberry kind.

I can NEVER find good deoderant in the summer, though. :reject:

i used to use that wertsie, i didn't really notice a difference. :laugh:

now i use soft and dri (why couldn't they just say dry?) power stripe in citrus squeeze. i only use the power stripe because they have my scent. it matches my perfume so i don't have clashing scents. :lmao:

The Crystal spray stuff is it. :up:

I don't like commercial deodorants. :yuck:

Lady Speedstick Invisible (although it's not invisibile at all)

I like the cool & fresh sent. Right now I am wearing watermelon. :cute:

I use Lavlin. It's a cream and one application lasts anywhere from a week to 2 weeks. I like it because I don't have to put deodorant on every day. :yes:

I do not know if I like this thread. :|

I used Right Guard A.P./D green label "Fresh."

I like the way it smells...

certain dri is cool--it keeps you from sweating somehow. I used it for a while. Right now I'm using commercial stuff but I don't like it. It all smells like baby powder. I also like the crystal spray.

I use secret platinum protection clear gel in mystic rain. If i use a white deoderant i get it all over myself and my clothes..i am a klutz. this stufff can get all over your clothes and you wouldn't be able to see it. Mystic rain smells the best too. the smell isn't strong..but even in the summer your armpits smell fresh all the time! :yes:

I switch all the time; I've got three open right now. Degree (Shower Clean scent), Secret platinum (reg scent) and Dove (eg scent).

Today I wore Dove. But then I went to the gym so I put degree on as well.

Yes, I'm a deodorant junkie.

Lady Speed Stick "Invisble Dry" :rolleyes:...I use the Orchard Fresh scent, though, which is nice because it smells like apples and not so much like...well, deodorant.

Back
Top Bottom