What Kind Of Computer Do You Have/Use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonovation

The Fly
I have a Packard Bell which I bought I couple of months ago. I did have a Compaq but it couldn't deal with me. I try to be a programmer for living, that coupled with being a U2 fan means I end up downloading a whole load of stuff. I had to get an extra 2gb just to deal with my Bono pictures
biggrin.gif

My computer is an iMac (Graphite SE w/ DVD - love it!), but in the house there's also an iBook, a dual-processor Mac G4 (faaaaaast!), a Hewlett Packard Vectra (DVD and CDRW...nice combo
wink.gif
) and a Dell laptop.

At home, the computer in my room is a Gateway. My parents have an Acer in the living room. There are Dell computers where I work.

What type of computer do you all use when you're surfing Interference?

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Gateway at home. Dell at work.
smile.gif

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Compaq at home. not sure what the ones at college are, think they are Dell

I use a blue i-book. It sits on the footrest of my favorite chair so it is extremely easy for me to spend lots of time on the web. Perhaps too easy, hmmmm......

------------------
The "Goul" is Soul

I have a generic one
athlon 1400
512 meg ddr 133 mhz ram (gluton i know)
raid capible main board, nit used
64 meg geforce 2, my friend got a geforce 4 the other day, lucky guy

bye

Yep. It's much cheaper and better than those brand name product. :) My brother put it together for me and it's great!

... and I didn't notice that this thread is over one year old!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

Last edited:
He's a real UNIX man
Sitting in his UNIX LAN
Making all his UNIX .plans for nobody

Knows the blocksize from du
Cares not where /dev/null goes to
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

UNIX man, please listen
My lpr is missin'
UNIX man, the world is your 'at' command

He's as wise as he can be
Programs in lex, yacc and C
UNIX man, can you see me at all?

UNIX man, no worry
It's the tube that's blurry
UNIX man, the new kernel boots just like you planned

He's a real UNIX man
Sitting in his UNIX LAN

Generic Athlon 1.33 GHz with 512 DDR RAM and 2 40 GB hard drives. I generally dislike packaged deals, because I never get what I want and, on top of it, building a top of the line computer (for the time) was cheaper than a lot of the older packaged deal brand-name computers.

Melon

I have a 133 pentium of a unknow brand, it is a gift and fast enough for cable internet. And today i bought a scanner and now i know how slow my dear compu. is. :sad:

The Wanderer said:
OK Computer

Good answer.

I have a HP 800 mhz celleron, 40g hard drive, 128 mb ram, cd burner, windows 2000.

I :heart: it very much.

Back
Top Bottom