What Kind Of Computer Do You Have/Use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Proud to be a mac user...

index_top07112002.jpg

And
g3.jpg

We have a Time comp with a Pentium 3 processor- its good and pretty fast- my dad is getting it...*insert word here that makes it faster and better!* Oh oh upgraded soon!!!!! ;)

Well, the computer in my room which is the one I always use through some screwed up priority system and whatnot, is a Pentium 166mhz MMX, 64 megs of ram, 4 gig harddrive, and then a horrendous mix of cards... Its good for chatting and surfing and not much else, given my DSL connection.

The good computer, and I use the term good very VERY lightly, is a Dell, Pentium 4, 1.4ghz, 128 megs of ram, 60 gig hd. Now, with Norton Security Pro, Norton Antivirus, and about a bazillion other programs running in the background it cant do shit. I keep saying 'we need more ram' and my dad keeps saying 'ram is too expensive' but then he goes on and hes like 'damn this thing is slow' and me '*cough weneedmoreram cough*' and then he ignores me... Itd be great were it not for the fact that 55% of the system resources arent used up when the computer is idling lol... bleh...

Re: bonochick band camp girl

Sicy said:
check your email.

BWAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!

Well, I was enjoying my Johnny The Homicidal Maniac avatar, but this one is just priceless. :D

I usually build and upgrade my own PC's.

I also have a Sony Viao Laptop which I take everywhere! I love the mobility! :wink:

PUTERS?

(Garage built and all formatting etc by me) PIII 677mHz 20GBHD 256RAMM...Windows ME (PIA! unless you can update with a broadband dsl like me)...wish I had somethign more but it's tweaked enough for speed and pages load in seconds (tips on tech live and in pcpitstop can help this out that's how I found New Media :))

Want one like Marcs monster beast (Man has GAS: Gear Acquisition Syndrome...toys toys...and built it) >AthalonXP2000(or 2100 I can't remember) 120GBHD 512DIMM..WindowsXP(Haven't played with it enough to know if it's better though but it's BIG...:sigh:)

When you want to appreciate your pc use one at work> PII 128...lmao:lol: :no:

macs rule

We have a new G4 iMac with the Superdrive at home hooked up to Broadband and a Compac laptop with dial-up. Someday we'll network it so they both are on Broadband.

At work I have an older iMac G3 in the original aqua color.
imacphisto.gif

Back
Top Bottom