What kind of cell phone do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
I use a Nokia 5100 series, It's old and big. It sucks, I want a new phone, smaller with a bigger capacity for storing info. Tell me what you like or hate about your phone.

wow a normal post

I guess mine's big too. But I dont feel like going through the hassle of getting a new one.

334%3A956723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3A7%3B9788nu0mrj

Heh, that's exactly like my phone except for the faceplate. I've been wanting one but yeah I don't want to have the hassle of actually getting a new one, especially since I don't use my phone all that often. I use my phone as more of my watch than anything else. Am I just another victim of our product driven culture? Yes I am.

Mine is an audiovox. My old one was too and i never had a problem with it so I just stayed with the same model and Icant complain. It'sjust the basic on the shelf type that they carry in verizon stores. Great reception everywhere, long lasting battery, holds lots of info :)

hmmm...well it's hard to tell from Sicy's pic, but I guess my phone is about the same size as hers?

I just got it recently, and it's a lot smaller than my old Motorola phone which was big, gray, clunky and just awful.

I use Sprint now. I just got the cheapest phone they had, which was $100 but I got it on sale for $50. I could have spent more and gotten a smaller one, but I couldn't afford it.

At least it fits in my purse and that's all that matters. And I have a small purse. :lol:

334%3A956723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C5726438ot1lsi

I have a Philips Savvy exactly like this one
i-1.JPG

I like it b/c it was ?30 its kinda small well it's NOT a brick lol

I like it b/c I can phone ppl and recieve txts-what else do you need?

It also has a wee horoscope thing on it.

But I'd like a phone with predicted text.

I always have my mobile with me :heart: texts

Yeah and that's another thing about my phone, that battery dies really quick if I talk for like 5 minutes. Piece of crap. I'm with Cingular right now so I'll probably get a Nokia if I stay on my current plan, I think I'll check out their website.

HEY... I just wanna know who uses a "hands-free talking device"... whenever i ride the bus i'm surrounded by people using those and i have to admit, i always think they have multiple personality disorder at first.... then i notice the wire:eeklaugh:

Nokia 3310, as common as muck around here, but I love it. Battery is kinda fucked at this stage, but still lasts a day with heavy use. As I said everyone has em, but they're probably the handiest, easiest to use mobiles around.

Mine is an Ericsson. It is small, sparkly, and blue.

I don't know what else to say about it, except that it's very cute and I don't know how I ever lived without it. I don't know the model number of it or anything. AT&T gives them out like water with new accounts, I think.

Attachments

• l_ericsson_r300lx.jpg
    l_ericsson_r300lx.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
v60c.jpg

the motorola v 60. like it very much. with my job i'm always on the phone. i have one of those geeky headset that i wear when i'm on it. not usually in public though.

I'm saving up for a V60 to replace my old V2260. I usually prefer candy bar phones over flip phones, but I'll make an exception for the V60.

I have a kyocera QCP 3035. It can't change face plates. it is silver. it is ok..but when i went in I asked the guy for one that had downloadable ring tones..and he got me this one. You have to use their shitty application to download tones and they have like 5 ring tones. you can't use any of the ones on the internet or anything. I used the only good one, elanor rigby. But it makes me mad he gave me like the only brand of phone they had that you can't put ringtones on. grrrrr. you can't personalize it like at all. I can check my email on it and it has a cool screen for it..it is a normal size phone but has an enlarged screen for browsing the internet.

i have the same nokia everyone else has. however, at the end of the year, i'm going to upgrade to a nokia 8260 (i think that's the number) ... i have to wait until then, otherwise, i'll have to pay that super expensive price they list (like $200 versus $100). :(

Sorgie said:
HEY... I just wanna know who uses a "hands-free talking device"... whenever i ride the bus i'm surrounded by people using those and i have to admit, i always think they have multiple personality disorder at first.... then i notice the wire:eeklaugh:

i don't have one, but my coworkers do and so do most of the people who work in my building. i always do the double take when i see them talking.

this is my cellphone.

SCH3500SHS_M_1a9be.gif

my new sanyo 5000

i had an LG crap out on me. so i spoke with someone i knew in telus wireless and they hooked me up with the color screen sanyo. so far, it's great. it's not just the phone though, juan. coverage matters as well. if you leave urban/hiway areas and need your phone you'll need a phone and a service provider with provisions for analog service.
sanyo_5000_handset_lg.gif

Back
Top Bottom