What kind of car do you own or drive? American or foreign?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
Just wondering what kind of car you drive. I own a 2000 Honda Civic. I am very happy with it, and it gets good gas mileage. It's the first Foreign car I have ever brought as to where I have always brought American made cars. :yes:

The way this question is worded is kind of funny. An American car will be "foreign" for non-Americans. :sexywink:

I have a 2002 VW Jetta GLS...but it is sitting in Michigan being used / paid by my parents, because I can't afford it. Well, that's what I get for advancing my education--self-imposed poverty.

Melon

tiny dancer said:
Just wondering what kind of car you drive. I own a 2000 Honda Civic. I am very happy with it, and it gets good gas mileage. It's the first Foreign car I have ever brought as to where I have always brought American made cars. :yes:

Do you consider this a foreign made car? Since the late 80s Honda Civics have been produced in Alliston, Ontario.

I have no idea if Honda has an American plant tho.

But anyways, the Honda Civic is probably the best car ever. Hands down.

Both. We have a 1995 Toyota Camry and a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer.

I think the Chevy is our first American car...we've had a Honda Civic, a Nissan Sentra, Nissan Alitma, Nissan Maxima, 2 Nissan Pathfinders and a Nissan King Cab.

No, I lied...I had a Mercury Sable called "big Goldie, the hunk of junk" :down:

u2popmofo said:
American made cars are crap. Japanese all the way.

*laughs*

Many of these are rust traps after about five years. I won't buy a Japanese car. German all the way. :sexywink:

Melon

We have a Nissan Almera Ltd Edition I think its 4 years old or something

1988 Ford Gas-Guzzling Mustang

50must1.jpg

I want a new car! But I so cant afford it right now.

:ohmy: i had actually considered starting this thread yesterday..just to get a new thread in the lemonade stand

i don't actually drive a car...i can't afford one...my mom has a nissan quest or something that's about 7 years old

Do people mistake that for saying, "U2 love ate me"? Cause that's what I thought it said for a bit, and I doubt I would have got it if I wasnt a U2 fan.

Back
Top Bottom