What Jerseys do you own?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These all haven't been worn in about 5 years, but here goes:

Detroit Red Wings: #25 away McCarty
#14 home Shanahan
#77 home Coffey

Chicago Blackhawks (away)
Vancouver Canucks (home)
St Louis Blues (home)
Florida Panthers(away)
New Jersey Devils (away)

USA 1998 Olympic jersey (home, and signed by 4 members of the Women's gold medal team, incuding Cammi Granato :drool: )

I met most of those women when they were here for the World Women's Championship in 2004. Great people.

A couple of defenders (twins) from Switzerland gave me their phone number and e-mail addresses back in Switzerland and also gave me a Swiss Ice Hockey t-shirt on the last day of the tournament! :lol:

timothius said:

:shocked:

I bought mine (or should I say bought for me) in 1999, about 2 weeks after addidas started making them. It still fits perfectly and hasn't faded a smidgen and going on 7 years it has quiet a bit of a history to it now.

That style collar was perfect. It wasn't insanely huge (pre 1996) but wasn't undetectable (nowadays). Jersey talk. :drool:

Creepy year coincidence. :ohmy: Hee, and mine was bought for me too. Rugby jerseys were terribly overpriced back then. My father paid something like R350.00 for it, if I remember correctly. I don't even want to know how expensive they are now.

I think they all look like naffs with the newer collar-less shirts! The sleeves have gotten shorter too, haven't they? They look like they should be cycling in the bloody Tour de France, not playing rugby.

Blank UCLA football from 80's
Raiders 75 (Howie Long)
Giants 56 (L. Taylor)
NJ Devils (no name)
Georgetown basketball
Vikings home and away (no numbers)
A LOT of my own from football, lacrosse, soccer and hockey/broomball
Macalester College Football (one of the losingest programs ever)

I forget others. I haven't purchased one in years (obviously - if I have L.T. and Howie Long)

Back
Top Bottom