What is your smell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
You know...like Cologne, aftershave, fragrance, perfume...

I alternate between Issey Miake and Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio.

Sometimes I throw in Ralph Lauren Romance for Men too ;)

I have a lot of Bath & Body Works stuff. I like a lot of their scents, so I have a big variety.

oh boy

I collect perfumes.. one must always smell good! :happy:

I alternate between the following:

Chanel - CocoMademoiselle
Chanel No. 5
Anna Sui
Anna Sui Dreams
Anna Sui Love
Christian Dior - Poison
Nina Ricci - Premiere
Michael Kors - Michael
Escada - Fruit Punch
Versace - Red Jeans

I like to wear "Happy" by Clinique, "Noa" by Cacharel, "Tommy Girl" (yeah I know its mostly targeted for teenage girls but I like it anyway), this Calgon peach scented spray and this dry oil spray from Decleor which I steal from my mom. :angel:

I tend to stick to the lighter stuff, since I get headaches easily from perfume and cologne.

Mainly Bath and Body works stuff- Cucumber Melon and Water Blossom Ivy.

I also love Day, which Gap used to make. Every once in a while I can get it at one of their outlet stores.

I thought this was one of those tests :up:
Bath and Body Works stuff.. right now I'm using the cranberry hand wash and the Moonlight Path body wash :love:

Gucci Envy....

only on special occasions though, otherwise i just stick to a lightly scented "green tea" or "chamomile" shower gel. but usually i just like to keep it simple. in fact, most days i'll just shower and throw on some spring breeze deodorant (can you tell i'm out to impress?) lol

Escada Sexy Graffiti
Escada Lilly Chic
Issey Miake (sp?) - the new one
Origins Ginger Essence
Tommy Girl
Clinique Happy
Givenchy Organza Indecence
Gap Dream
Versace Yellow Jeans
Chanel No 5
Bulgari men's fragrance

I'm very fond of Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea (The Healing Garden's green tea line is nice too) and Candies.

I like really light perfumes that people can still smell...

Elisabeth

My favourite is Issey Miyake both original and summer and Im almost out of my original bottle! *sniff
Tuscany Per Donna
Georgio Beverly Hills
i actually love Pleasures and Beautiful.. Estee Lauder
Romance Ralph Lauren

bono_man said:
You know...like Cologne, aftershave, fragrance, perfume...

I alternate between Issey Miake and Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio.

Sometimes I throw in Ralph Lauren Romance for Men too ;)

OMG Bono_Man- I cant believe I have known you for so long and have only just found out now that you wear Issey Miyake- I luurve that smell on men it is soooooo sexy and really does things for me that are probably best left for Zoo confessionals- a guy who I used to 'see' a bit of used to wear that and it just drove me wild;) I also like Aramis on men too.....

Me, I like Jean Paul Gaultier, Gucci Rush, Giorgio, Anna Sui: Dreams, Byzannce and I alternate between these all the time- I am the biggest perfume junkie:)

love it love it love it love it.

This is my signature fragrance. I have worn it since it came out and it is always on my birthday and christmas lists. :up:
g_es7073_lg.jpg

still searching for a perfect scent...

I :heart: this:
P12353_hero.jpg

Carolina Herrera's 212 On Ice
but it doesn't seem to last very long...which is :rant: becuase I love it...

I wear Ralph Lauren Glamorous. I love it- it somehow manages to make me feel really womanly and sexy.

I have to say though that Ralph Lauren Romance or Victoria's Secret Very Sexy on a man gets me droooooooooooooolin. :drool:

Depending on my mood, I alternate between these four:

Choc by Pierre Cardin
Happy by Clinique
Vice Versa by Yves Saint-Laurent
Hot Couture by Givenchy

Back
Top Bottom