What is your smell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I rarely wear cologne, but when I do it's usually Very Sexy for Men from Victoria's Secret (funny name, but it's had good results...).

Though somebody told me recently that I smell really good without wearing anything. Probably a combination of my hair spray and deodorant.

I dream of a perfume/cologne-free world. I have so many friends with chemical sensitivities where sitting next to someone wearing perfume could put them in the hospital. Me, I just get headaches and very angry at having others' perfumes and cologne pollute the air around me.

PLEASE do not wear perfume or cologne on an airplane. The scent that is pleasing to you may be horrible for the person next to you.

Thanks. :)

joyfulgirl said:
[

PLEASE do not wear perfume or cologne on an airplane. The scent that is pleasing to you may be horrible for the person next to you.

Thanks. :) [/B]

I know what you mean. And do not wear any cheap perfume anywhere.
Gosh, my Mother wears something that is just horrid.:barf: :barf: :barf:
I don't want to hurt her feelings either.:silent: :barf: :barf: :silent: :barf:

I'm a natural dude with a hint of Fraicheur vive "Cool Rush" fragrance in my Degree anti-perspirant deoderant.:dance:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

lcos68.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Ralph Lauren - Romance.

Occasionally, Estee Lauder's Pleasures.

I looooooooooooooooooove perfumes and colognes....mmmmm...

I like all the colognes, even for boys (axe, armani, massimo...:drool: )

My list:

Bonjour
Women
Pepe Jeans for Girl

And today I bought one called Chanson d'Emotions Cocktail de vitalit?...it smells like oranges...yummy!:heart: :love:

I can't live without colognes...

20th century syndrome? How come it didn't end when the new millenium started?

I have to agree with a couple of other posters, synthetic perfumes can make life miserable fro those who react to them. I don't think people who aren't affected quite understand the seriousness of it. Anyway....fortunately there are lots of beautiful natural products.
I won some recently:shrug: in the netball raffle. A basket of "Sanctum" products the Rose Ecstacy range ( has a touch of ylang ylang) So at the moment....I am coming up smelling of roses:lmao:
I also have an Oil Garden pure lavender range for night time. My sister gave it to me, I tend to think of lavender as an old lady's smell:lmao: againhmmmmmmmmmmmm:lmao:
And I do not know what I would do if we stop importing Spiritual Sky frankincense oil from India. I:heart: :heart: :heart: that stuff.

I think fragrance and aroma is a great part of life.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Armani - Aqua Di Gio :up: favourite
Ralph Lauren - various
Christian Dior - Fahrenheit
Calvin Klein - various

Womens Cool Water drives me absolutely insane :drool:

of course we are
we got style, baby

hell, if the service station guy was impressed.. :tongue:

Aqua Di Gio mmmm

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE SMELL OF A BUS'S BACKSIDE!!!!!!

of course this wont make sense to u all, but I love standing behind a bus and smelling its backside....its the diesal......makes me wanna rip all my clothes off and makes me feel excited and happy and horny......

( u will never understand and this is no lie)

:yes: :wave:

other than that Hugo, Davendoff, Ghost, and many many other mofo stuff.......

:D

i use anything from the Exclamation lines and I also like Far and Away products from Avon, Tearose, and Bridges. Other scents I use is lavender, rose, and cherry almond (Jergen's lotion for example).

mad1 said:
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE SMELL OF A BUS'S BACKSIDE!!!!!!

of course this wont make sense to u all, but I love standing behind a bus and smelling its backside....its the diesal......makes me wanna rip all my clothes off and makes me feel excited and happy and horny......

( u will never understand and this is no lie)

:yes: :wave:

other than that Hugo, Davendoff, Ghost, and many many other mofo stuff.......

:D

LOL! :laugh: :lol: :shifty: :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom