What is your Mobile (Cell) Phone Ring Tone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
You can get so many wonderful tunes these days...

I have the Muppets Theme song
biggrin.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

No, I just use the standard, normal tone as opposed to the annoying ones. I ran through them the night I got my phone, though, and they drove my dog crazy.

NYD - I made it myself and I?m willing to share.

-> e-mail is my profile
smile.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Wow, I'm surprised you guys don't have U2 ring tones.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I have the Mission Impossible ring tone. It can get a bit annoying though so I usually change it to a plain ring when I'm at work.

The U2 ones never sound like the songs!!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

I can't remember
last time anyone called me was november 2001

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 04-06-2002).]

Originally posted by U2Bama:
No, I just use the standard, normal tone as opposed to the annoying ones. I ran through them the night I got my phone, though, and they drove my dog crazy.

Well said, Same HEre.. I hate those little 'cute' bings and other such tunes..

L.Unplugged

standard ring tone. the other ones i tried usually scared the living daylights out of me if turned on too loud.

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

The worst is when you're sitting in the library trying to study, and someone's "musical" ring tone goes off and of course makes you look up. Then you have that stupid ring tone stuck in your head for the next hour or so.

Regular ring style for me. And turned off while at the library or movie theater.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Can there be anything more boring than deedle deedle deeeeeeeeeeeeeee? This world drives me crazy with its handymania.

beep-beep-beep.... beep-beep-beep.... beep-beep-beep.... beep-beep-beep.... beep-beep-beep.... BEEEEEEEP-BEEEEEEEP-BEEEEEEEP

Back
Top Bottom