What is your first impression.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your first impression when you see my avatar?

• A Nipple.

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • What was the other option?... Oh! yes! a Lemon!

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
but can it whisper and moan?

some are right...

Aussies, I know you will read this eventually. I'm burning the midnight oil because Black rebel Motorcycle Club have programmed Rage tonight and they have chosen great songs imho.

I was looking for some blank space on a video tape just then and came across the Recovery segment, from when U2 were here for Popmart and the school girl in WA won the opportunity to interview Edge. on that same piece Dylan Lewis meets bono "nice shorts":laugh:
Have you guys all seen that?it is a great u2 in Oz moment. it was nice to stumble across. it's on after the Classic albums episode about JT. Oh I do love u2:) and lemons

sorry raf, this is related. The girl won the competition by sending in a huge box of lemons to the TV studio. They looked very much like your avatar, so don't sweat it man. It is colourful and groovy and lemons are so versatile and good for you imho.
I could go on about lemons...I won't

Last edited:
:lmao: Sorry raf but its always looked like a nipple to me! I know its a lemon but my album cover of the lemon remixes with the same picture 6 times looks like a whole bunch of nipples to me too :reject:

yes, i suppose it does.

again...i didn't see it until SOMEONE brought it to my ATTENTION! :censored: makin me think dirty thoughts. for SHAME :shame:

boobies.gif

Last edited:
I was *scandalized* when I first saw raffie's avatar :ohmy: :eek: :silent:

I think it should be :censored: :sexywink: :mac:

I think it's the flashing that's a distraction that makes ppl think it's a nipple...

:lmao:

hehe.... she said nipple.... :lmao:

:drool: nipple :drool:

I also didn't notice until it was pointed out to me...but now...yeah, I still think lemon, but I can see how it can be seen differently...:ohmy:

Originally posted by NicaMom
It does look like a nipple, with a very small breast. :silent:
I bet you the U2 boys picked that pic in purpose.

I bet raffie picked his avatar on purpose too :mac::angel: :tongue: :sexywink:

Last edited:
<------------was shocked at multi-colored flashing nipple-like object......or as some will say, and I put it in parentheses to further make my point, "is a lemon".

even though i voted nipple...at first i thought it was something of the male anatomy...:silent:

It may be some kind of melon

We have just had the annual Australian Comedy Festival. The great debate they have every year was based on the question
"Is the naked truth better than a sexy lie?"There were some very very funny arguments.
A female American comedian retold the Garden of Eden story, not the King James version, but the revised Queen Latyfa version.

it was rather long story that involved talking snakes and Eve going on and on about the apple. In the end God intervened and said "eve, if you are so interested in fruit....here have these melons, it's all Adam will ever see and be be interested in forever"I have paraphrased that badly, but oh dear, it was a funny concept. I think her team won. She had very large..............................American flags on her shirt.

So may i suggest...melon
:D

Back
Top Bottom