What is your favourite kind of pie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Please help me with this very important research! :)

State your favourite kind of pie in the box below.

Please only include dessert type pies, no meat pies are wanted, or warranted.

I do not have a paid account so I cannot form a poll. I will tabulate the results independently using my abacus and a hacksaw.

The data you provide will not be bought or sold to third or fourth parties, nor are your herein expressed opinions legally binding or permissible in court. No salesperson will visit. Please be assured that while you may not know me personally, I am a very nice man and you can feel safe telling me what kind of pie you like the most. There is nothing untoward or at all creepy going on here.

Last edited:
I'm off the smack these days. Of course there's always something ELSE. Like pie, for instance.

Looks like you pulled ahead of me in that post count race thing, haha! Wasn't it like 6k or something we did simultaneously for shits and giggles? waaay back? anyway.. back to the pie!

I got it!

Marie Callender's Cream Cheese pie with blueberries!
The one on the bottom.
pie_menu.jpg

Cream Cheese
If you’re a lover of cheesecake, this pie is for you. A melt-in-your-mouth cream cheese filling in a graham cracker crust, with a pure sour cream topping.

I'm seconding the pumpkin and pecan

but my mom makes this chocolate tofu pie that i swear to god is great. You can't even tell there's tofu in it. It's the wierdest thing ever but I don't feel guilty eating lots of it!

MMmmmm, I'd have to say overall, Pecan Pie. Delishh.

BUT, GENUINE Key Lime pie is unbeatable. Meaning, Key Lime pie in the fucking Florida keys. Dayum, that's good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom