What is your favorite random gift website?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
When it comes to my brother's birthday or Christmas time, I know that I can usually find something for him on www.wickedcoolstuff.com. They're chock full of random TV, movie, cartoon & comic book-inspired shirts, toys, gizmos, etc. I've gotten good stuff for my wife & others on there, too. Today, I just discovered www.thinkgeek.com, which has all kinds of nerdy tshirts and goofy toys (i.e., the Airzooka & Marshmallow gun of the other thread).

What quirky sites---aside from Amazon, ebay, etc.---do you turn to for fun gifts for friends and loved ones?

unico said:
i LOVED threadless before it became popular. i could really find a tshirt for everybody. now they aren't as cult and obscure because i see them everywhere.

wow---i'd never heard of threadless...cool stuff!

MooMoo! said:
But HECK, the smell when you go in really hits you. :|

I know!! .. isn't it great though?! :wink: One of my friends refuses to go in their shops with me if we go shopping together .. she finds all the scents too overpowering also. But I love it :D I come out with powdery stuff all over my nose etc coz I love sniffing all their bath balls :wink: And their soaps are devine too!

Back
Top Bottom