What Is Your Astrology Sign?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cancer is water sign and your ruler is the moon. Can be a bit moody but are also protective and enjoy home life. Very sensitive as well and good with money.

Maggie1 said:
Cancer is water sign and your ruler is the moon. Can be a bit moody but are also protective and enjoy home life. Very sensitive as well and good with money.
That's me alright. Except I'm not moody at all. Perhaps I'm a little *too* good with money though. :shifty:

Aquarius. I once had a t-shirt that said "Aquarians are normal. the rest of the world is weird." Any Aquarians out there to back me up? :wink:

Maggie1 said:

good with money? :der:

i think that might be true......sometimes :uhoh:

if you took a gander at my candle collection, i think you would beg to differ!
:lmao:

:drool: Yankee Candle Company Candles :drool:

everything else seems to make sense tho.

A lot of Libras. Libras are very romantic and focused on love and relationships. They are also concerned about fairness. Usually are dressed well, like to smell good, and look good. May find heart items around their house as well as a lot of pillows.

I dont know any Cancerian who is good with money, but the rest applies definately. Pisces are supposed to be artisitc and gentle :lol: I am, if you consider 'bull in a china shop' gentle :D

:uhoh:

Are you sure about the money part with cancers? What I ment by good with money is they save it and often pretend like they don't have any.
Pisces , like myself, are creative as well as dreamy. We are conisdered the kindest of the zodiac and very sensitve. We also have a mystical aura and can be psychic. Pisces is a water sign so we love the beach and any kind of water activity. May have art work of shoreline or beach as well as seashells. Our best matches are cancer and scorpio. Be careful however, we may be drawn to drink and I am not talking about water.

Hehe Pisces is usually accurate, though how creative I couldn't say. My mum and husband are both Cancer and well...they are not investment broker material by any means. My husband is worse at shopping than anyone I know and has a 'buy now worry about paying later' attitude. He's never been good at saving but in pretty much every other area is the most stable and level headed person. I have a good friend who is a Cancerian as well and she spends like a drunken sailor :D My mum...if she has money she has to spend it. On others mainly. :huh: I find these things about 80% accurate on most people. But I guess there's always going to be exceptions hehe.

Back
Top Bottom