What Is Your Astrology Sign?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Libra.

Not only are we the scales (unbalanced) but we're an air sign (airheads).

J/k. :D We're romantic, sensitive, and very balanced/fair.

Any other Librans out there indecisive? (or just me??)

Atypical Capricorn; has no diplomatic sense, is not tradition bound, totally lacks matematical skills, is disorganized, not practical but very romantic and falls into daydreaming.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Libra.

Not only are we the scales (unbalanced) but we're an air sign (airheads).

J/k. :D We're romantic, sensitive, and very balanced/fair.

That sounds exactly like me.

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing
Any other Librans out there indecisive? (or just me??)

No...wait, yes...no, definitely no...or maybe yes...;) :p.

Seriously...my parents get on me about that aspect of myself a lot. :yes:.

Angela

Ooh! Thank god it's not just me!

I can't even respond in the 'Which Interferencer woulld you like to meet' or the "Cities to visit before you die' threads because I can't make chocies.

I'm VERY indecisive. :sigh:

Maggie1 said:
Cancer is water sign and your ruler is the moon. Can be a bit moody but are also protective and enjoy home life. Very sensitive as well and good with money.

I'm a Cancer, and that's me all right! Especially if you use the "cheapskate" interpretation of "good with money."

Maggie1 said:
Cancer is water sign and your ruler is the moon. Can be a bit moody but are also protective and enjoy home life. Very sensitive as well and good with money.
I'm a cancer:sexywink:...
I don't believe all that astrological stuff, but i do like the part about money...:evil::tongue:

Bono's shades said:

I'm a Cancer, and that's me all right! Especially if you use the "cheapskate" interpretation of "good with money."

I had to laugh at the money part...ha ha ha I just checked my bank account and I have $28.00 .....:reject:

Back
Top Bottom