what is with the sun rising so early in Maine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
i woke up every morning at 4:30 the past week while in Maine because i would see the sun shining at that hour. and the sun does not set until 9PMish. :huh:
it was like i was in Ireland again ;)

i have to say i finally saw: CBC Television, Quebec programing, and a ton of Canadian flags. i wasn't sure if i was still in the states or in Canada. ;)

:up: :heart: Maine!

:lol: MVD! We were just wondering about you. :hug: I do hope that you'll at least bring back some Clam Chodaw while you're there! :drool:

i'm pretty used to the 5:30-9:30 thing. 4:30 does seem a little extreme though.

when is the sun supposed to rise and set miss velvet? ;)

Cleasai said:
:lol: MVD! We were just wondering about you. :hug: I do hope that you'll at least bring back some Clam Chodaw while you're there! :drool:

welcome back iris! :wave:

how come I don't like clams, but whenever I hear someone say Clam Chowder it sounds delicious, but I could never eat it cuz I don't like clams? :laugh: :reject: :der:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

i have to say i finally saw: CBC Television, Quebec programing, and a ton of Canadian flags. i wasn't sure if i was still in the states or in Canada. ;)

Haha, I get lots of Canadian stations too, including CBC in French. :yes:

I wondered what happened to you....lol :der:

By the way, when I was in Ireland, it was around the 21st of June, so the sun didnt totally set until 10-10:30 pm!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i woke up every morning at 4:30 the past week while in Maine because i would see the sun shining at that hour. and the sun does not set until 9PMish. :huh:
it was like i was in Ireland again ;)

:up: :heart: Maine!

Maineiacs aren't particularly fond of the 4pm sunset in winter.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
When I first open my eyes in the morning (6:30am) the sun is just rising here in MI. Then I close em again cause I don't wake up until I absolutely have to (7:30am). ;)

Michigan is nice, since it's on the western edge of the time zone.

Back
Top Bottom