What is this smiley?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I'm just wondering what this smiley is actually doing: :sick: Some people use it like :drool: , and others like :barf: . So which is it?? :confused: :shrug: :banghead:

Twitch_anim.gif
:sick:

?

This will forever be a mystery.

It's supposed to be drooling actually but some people say it looks like its sick or on crack.

And since :drool: is actually really drooling, its called drool.

:sick: could pass for either drooling, being on crack, or hmm kinda looks like its in a state of shock with spit falling out of his mouth.

I dont know.

I guess that doesnt really answer your question.

:banghead: :sick:

I had to name it sick because drool is drool.

Sometimes when you're sick you look like this :sick: and you drool. :slant:

I thought it was a guy sticking his finger in his mouth like people do when they think something is :barf: That's how I always used it :slant: :rolleyes:

I always used to think this one
sickdrool.gif
was barfing, but I guess sick drool is a good way to describe it.

:lol:

I always want to use :sick: instead of :drool: cos it's so much cuter, but if I'd use it others would think I wouldn't like this droolworthy thingy. :D

:drool: :arrow: to me is kinda like daaaamn that boy is fine and I am drooling about him.

:sick: :arrow: I use to describe like if I am kinda not feeling well or shock like "say what" or could even be use to describe how I feel after a night of drinking and haveing a hang over.

chunks:slant: :arrow: is more like confused

:barf: :arrow: and this to me is just some dude blown

Does that mean that we cant have a F*** off smilie???? Not that I would use it on anyone......

Anyway, this smilie :dance: reminds me of Bono dancing at the end of the Pride video!! :cute:

Since when is drool green?

there's something quite not right about that picture...

i really do not like the idea of a 'fuck off' smiliey being added. I've removed the thread. that totally sends the wrong message and promotes the wrong environment to be an incorporated part of the smiley selection.

:mad: :crack:

We can still use them I guess... just cant add one.

thebirdman.gif
thebirdman.gif
thebirdman.gif
thebirdman.gif
thebirdman.gif
thebirdman.gif

Hands off! This smilie belongs to me just as surely as the angry smilie belongs to deathbear and the grumpy one still makes everyone think of CK even though he is no longer with us. I made this declaration long ago. :sick:

As for what the smiley means - I will never say. If I told you, I would have to kill you. And we dont want that.

FallingStar said:
Just wondering: Calluna is your avatar from this new Gorillaz video? :eyebrow:

That is correct, FallingStar. Thank you for noticing. Although technically it is a SpaceMonkeyz video. They have put out an all-dub remixed version of Gorillaz album entitled, SpaceMonkeyz vs. Gorillaz - Laika Come Home and I am totally addicted to it at the moment. I am also intrigued by the concept of space monkeys, the primitive and the futuristic combined in one.

You can listen to some of the tracks from this album on SpaceMonkeyz radio:
http://www.laikacomehome.com
(A word of caution: beware of the dancing monkeys.)

Some day we'll live on venus
men will walk on mars
but we will still be monkeys
down deep inside
if chimpanzees are smart
then we will close our eyes
and let our instincts guide us
oh oh oh noooooooo
- David Byrne

Last edited:
I've always took :sick: to be like "Oh my God he is so damn hot I can't even blink or close my mouth to prevent the drool from seeping out." Tis the original drooler, if I recall and my personal favorite, although :drool: has it's charms. ;)

Back
Top Bottom