What is the worst movie that you have seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys haven't seen BAD FILMS:

1) The Ice Cream Man: Cliff Howard's best sadly. I know it's a b-horror movie, but come on...

2) The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: labelled as number 2 for a reason.

3) Life As A House: Don't title your movie a contrived metaphor.

4) Auntie Mame: :sexywink:

I thought that "Mystic River" was quite drudging, dull and too mucdane. I don't understand why many critics have put it on top of their best movie's of 2003? movies should stir up emotions, take you to new places or atleast leave you with some knowledge or understanding that you lacked prior to seeing it. (Or at least 'blow' up a lot of stuff and look cool doing it) Mystic River did nothing for me, I didn't care about any of the characters, maybe it was because I saw the show with a girl I had met the previous day, who had bigger 'jugs' than the movie screen, too bad I was such a jerk to her, oh well, anyway even if I saw the movie alone I wouldn't have liked it. And thats that.

the one with ashley judd where she kills her husband after being falsely accused of killing him...and she is untouchable because you cant be convicted of the same crime twice.
not even ashley judd could save it.

im halfway thru star trek nemesis. it is pretty bad.

:hmm: i'm not even sure i can recall the worst movie i've ever seen...i think i may have blocked it from my memory :laugh:

the movie that tops the list at this moment is:

separate lives. starring linda hamilton and james belushi. totally sucked.

other really bad movies i'd rather not remember:

the life of david gale.

big top pee-wee. (i remember my brother wanted to see it and made me and my mom and dad go too...i don't think i remember ever wanting to leave a movie theater so much :laugh: )

and recently,

the house of sand and fog. just saw it over the christmas holidays. it was too dark and depressing :down:

i'm sure there are other bad movies, and probably one that even tops this list. if i remember, i'll let ya know :laugh:

Angela Harlem said:

YES!
I was keen to see this movie. It looked good, interesting concept and storyline. It came on TV a while back and I thought great! I will watch. The storyline and concept didn't quite work at all and then when he went a little feral and then attacked that woman, I thuoght hmm, yeah lovely. Then after he attacked the dog I switched it off.

While not a very good movie, I thought there was a good allegory to the Hollow Man - how do people behave when they think no one can see them.

u2popmofo said:
The worst movie I've seen recently is 'The Medallion' starring Jackie Chan. I could have written a better script in a day.

Absolutely. My wife loves Jackie Chan movies, so we went to see The Medallion. I can't remember how many times I checked my watch during the film.

kobayashi said:
the one with ashley judd where she kills her husband after being falsely accused of killing him...and she is untouchable because you cant be convicted of the same crime twice.
not even ashley judd could save it.

im halfway thru star trek nemesis. it is pretty bad.

I just rented that!!! you gave away the plot!! :lol:

Aralitia said:
Made.

There's Something About Mary.

Yes, Made was definately a disappiontment compared to Swingers, but still, I didn't think it was that horrible.

As for TSAM...I think it's fuckin' hilarious. Franks and beans!

:wink:

I fell asleep during Made and started talking outloud until my friend had to leave early with me :eek:

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:

While not a very good movie, I thought there was a good allegory to the Hollow Man - how do people behave when they think no one can see them.

Yeah, but doesn't it turn out that the chemical used to make him invisible is what's making him so, shall we say, antisocial?

That took all the thought out of it. :down:

gav6519 said:
the time machine, that one with samantha mumba

You have to see the one from the '60s, it is truly horrible.

I also completely disliked "There's Something About Mary." I was in a crowded theater and was literally the only person not laughing.

The worst, I've seen so many bad ones, it's a little hard to separate bad from plain awful. A few pics:

"Man Trouble" (Jack Nicholson and Ellen Barkin)
"Gigli"
"Pearl Harbor"

I know there will probably be some major disagreement over this, but I think the "Star Wars" movies are pretty weak.

gherman said:
Charlie's Angels-Full Throtle(sp?)

I couldn't stand this movie

OH!!!!!!!

I change my vote for the first Charlie's Angels...I didn't dare watch the sequel. :down: Horrible, horrible...

Re: Re: Re: What is the worst movie that you have seen?

melon said:

One of Todd Solondz's best. I enjoy this film...lol.

Melon

Me, too!

All of you Welcome To The Dollhouse lovers...I'm surprised by this...is it possible that I missed something and need to give it another try?

dsmith2904 said:

I also completely disliked "There's Something About Mary." I was in a crowded theater and was literally the only person not laughing.

Same here! I despise that kind of "humor." My friends were laughing so hard they couldn't breathe and I wanted to leave. Although now I have a weird landlady named Mary and we like saying "I don't know...there's something about Mary..." so we've gotten some mileage out of the title. :D

Back
Top Bottom