What is the temperature where you live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
Here in Southwestern PA, it only got up to 56 degress today. We have really not had spring weather. It's either cold or very warm, and very rainy. I want spring weather. :mad:

TAMPA BAY, Florida :heart:

(info from weather.com)

88?F / Feels Like 95?F

UV Index: 0 Minimal
Dew Point: 73?F
Humidity: 62%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 29.97 inches and steady
Wind: From the Southwest at 5 mph

it is currently 79 degrees at 4:40 pm in Southern California. The high was 84. I'm glad, it's been cold and overcast all spring so far.

Tampa Bay....blech. Too hot for my liking. I mean, it has all summer to get hotter! I enjoy cool weather, knowing that it can turn atrociously hot at any moment.

Melon

the full moon here last night was perhaps the most perfect I have ever seen. Completely clear sky. It was like daylight, dew glistening in the trees like diamonds. It went down to an overnight low of 10.5 degrees celcius. It is currently 23C,not a breath of wind and shaping up to be a pearler of a day.
Just beautiful:)

it's only eight a.m. and it's already eighty degrees fahrenheit.
our high today will be ninety-five.
this thursday, they say, it will be over a hundred, and it's still only may :crack:

Local Forecast for Fort Myers, FL

Current Conditions

87?F
Partly Cloudy Feels Like
91?F

UV Index: 9 High
Dew Point: 68?F
Humidity: 53%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 30.02 inches and falling
Wind: Variable at 6 mph

in houston today.. high of 90 and somewhat cloudy. I don't even want to know what the "feels like" temperature will be during the afternoon. :tsk:

Right now it's about 65 here in beeeeeeeautiful Rhode Island. I can't freakin wait until it's 85.

well it looks like we are in store for wonderful week here :angry:

Currently at 12:48 PM
RAIN
63? F

Today
Showers and t-storms
High 76? F

Tonight
Couple of showers, t-storms
Low 65? F

Monday 5/19
High 79? F / Low 63? F

Tuesday 5/20
High 75? F / Low 65? F

Wednesday 5/21
Showers and t-storms possible
High 78? F / Low 59? F

Thursday 5/22
Mostly cloudy
High 77? F / Low 56? F

Friday 5/23
Partial sun
High 76? F / Low 51? F

Saturday 5/24
Rain or drizzle possible
High 76? F / Low 56? F

Oh look, its about 518 degrees rankine here and its almost 3AM.

Rankine is much better than Farhenheit isn't it?

it was about 95-100 today, we had a two day transition between winter and summer :mad:

the current temp is 65 (11:30pm, southern california)

in Ohio here..it is 48 degrees right now 8:52 AM. The high yesterday was like 65. SOOOO great. Reminded me of San Francisco. My favorite place! They have the best weather! I hate hot and humid, and cold gets old fast. So 65 is PEEEEERRRRFECT!

AdamsMango said:
in Ohio here..it is 48 degrees right now 8:52 AM. The high yesterday was like 65. SOOOO great. Reminded me of San Francisco. My favorite place! They have the best weather! I hate hot and humid, and cold gets old fast. So 65 is PEEEEERRRRFECT!

We are having the some kind of weather here in PA. :wink:

The past few days its been pouring down rain, which I happen to love. The temperature has been around 60. Hasn't gone above it much. In the summer it gets to the high 80's and 90's. We've had a few days in the last couple of months where it's been in the 70's. Not bad. I just wish we could get air conditioning for the summer. Which we're planning on. Anyway.....

Back
Top Bottom