What Is the Meaning of LIfe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To be happy is a good way to put it. Have you ever thouht about what its like to be on the other side? Is there another side?

reproduce

I say that cause it seems to me that it is the one thing that everything on this planet has in common.

gherman said:
To be happy is a good way to put it. Have you ever thouht about what its like to be on the other side? Is there another side?

you mean .... the dark side ?

Bono said it perfectly, from the stage in Sarajevo:

"We're here.... to make LOVE!"

That sums it up for me. The meaning of life is to make love, in all its forms. Obviously, to have sex, and continue the species, from a biological perspective. But "to make love" can mean to open a door for a stranger, help a friend, raise a family, and on and on.

I thought it was to get more stuff than everyone else before you die. At least that's what all the advertisements say.

you obviously havent seen this movie.

Meaningoflifealbum.jpg

LyricalDrug said:

Not if they love their job, which is part of the meaning of life

:wink:

As much as I love my job...if this was the last day of my life, I would take a personal day! :laugh:

I'd go in and say hi though. :wink:

The meaning of life?

Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try to live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

To find your own meaning. I doubt there is an objective one.
Other than to survive and procreate from a biological standpoint. Well, I've survived, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom