What is the Craziest shit you have done at work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok so I was working at hollywood video. And we are open every fucking day of the year. So it's christmas eve and I wrote an e-mail to the corporate office attentioning it to the CEO and executives calling them black hearted bastards, that while we are working for low wages, they are probably sipping expensive champaign and playing golf somewhere.

I got called into the office by the store manager who was pissed as fuck. He told me he read the letter as did the district manager. Well they gave me christmas eve off and I wasn't fired because I guess they had an open door policy?

Looking back on it, it was my teen angst and I still think it's hilarious.

i dont know if it counts, but at the last christmas party at work, i was so drunk that i'm lacking like 6-7 hours in my memory.

the next day a lot of people, that i had never spoken to before, suddenly knew my name. :lol:

FitzChivalry said:
:applaud:

Good for you!

And, hell, c'mon . . . . it was Hollywood Video. I'm sure there was a RadioShack two doors down the way that would've hired you anyway.

LOL I was 16 and my first job. Funny part is the store manager asked me to be his daughters Godfather.

one of my former co-workers brought a sex toy to the office (don't ask) and at random times during the day, we would put the intercom on for the whole office and turn the toy on next to the phone. Our boss was going insane trying to figure out what the buzzing noise was and who was doing it. For a while he thought there was something wrong with the phones but I don't think he ever caught on to what it really was. :wink:

Off-roading in our golf cart for computer nerds :D

Also, we initiate the new techs by taking them through "the tunnels". They are tunnels that go everywhere on campus. They are not made for people, very dark, cramped (have to crawl or bend down) and contain the heating/cooling ducts and return ducts from building to building. We like to give the new tech a flashlight and a radio in case they need to call. They have to find the end and then find their way back from whatever building they end up in.

My first job, one night, it was raining, and there were no customers. So I ran out side and grabbed a snail and sent it through an oven.
Later I grabbed another one and tried to figure out which mixture of chemicals would kill it the quickest. The winner was this bleach type power that literally ate away the entire soft part of the snail leaving only the shell. Better that table salt.

At my first "real" job after college, we all hated this one woman who worked there. One day a few of us made a Kleenex doll that was supposed to represent her, complete with bright red lipstick for the mouth, and burned it in a metal trash can. She walked in while the smell of smoke was still lingering in the air and asked what was going on! I wish I could remember how we explained that one away.

a long while back i once had a cpl of clients that were dancers, and we made an exceptional car deal in my secluded office with mirrored windows where you could see out but ppl couldn't see in.

once when i was quitting my job at a cadillac dealership i tossed a box of crayons at the desk manager (who was obnoxious as they come, spoiled rich, owner's son etc..) and said -

"color
me
gone"

dbs:sexywink:

Nice thread, dude! Now this is what I'm talking about!

Crazy shit I've done at work? I worked in retail and food, so it's more like what haven't I done at work. They are definitely X-rated. Some crazy shit that I used to have to do was literally clean shit off the bathroom walls because "people" would use it when they were drunk and just not give a fuck. As a result, this would piss us off leading to the X-rated stuff as a way to reduce stress.

I worked at a lumberyard one year, customers would purchase their order in the store then drive into the yard and I would help them load it into their car.

One day a friend and I decided to smoke up while working... Now I don't know what was in this joint we smoked but everything seemed to s...l...o...w d...o...w...n. :huh:

I was helping this Chinese couple with a sheet of metal which I was sliding out of a storage rack and the metal was so sharp it cut through my work gloves into the palm of my hand.... :|

So I'm standing there (stoned out of my gourd) watching my palm bleed and the Chinese man is saying something to me but it sounds like the teachers from Charlie Brown : WA WA WAWAWAWA WAAAAA! :yikes:

I had to lie down for a while after that.... :wink:

Browsing the internet looking for a new job. But I wasn't alone on it. Many of co-workers do the same thing. Some even sent out resumes while on the job! LOL
My boss recently sent out a memo telling everyone to stop it and do it at home.

I used to work at a radio station as an intern and when we went out on one of our lame ass promos, we used to smoke up all the time in our "rock van". "Listeners" would always come up to ask for free t-shirts. They'd also talk to us about their favorite bands like Foreigner, Kiss and Journey even though we did ask them to. To keep from strangling these people, we had to make sure to be pretty baked when we did these events.

When I worked in a clothing store, the assistant manager was in one of the fitting rooms to change into a pair of shorts, since she had to climb up a ladder to change a spotlight. Since we all have keys to unlock the fitting rooms, I decided to unlock her door and kick it open to go bursting in. Well...I opened the wrong door...and encountered a very flustered, half-naked customer!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :eek: :yikes: Luckily, she had a VERY good sense of humor!!!!

Bonochick said:
When I worked in a clothing store, the assistant manager was in one of the fitting rooms to change into a pair of shorts, since she had to climb up a ladder to change a spotlight. Since we all have keys to unlock the fitting rooms, I decided to unlock her door and kick it open to go bursting in. Well...I opened the wrong door...and encountered a very flustered, half-naked customer!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :eek: :yikes: Luckily, she had a VERY good sense of humor!!!!

OMG!! :lol:

fear_nothing said:
My first job, one night, it was raining, and there were no customers. So I ran out side and grabbed a snail and sent it through an oven.
Later I grabbed another one and tried to figure out which mixture of chemicals would kill it the quickest. The winner was this bleach type power that literally ate away the entire soft part of the snail leaving only the shell. Better that table salt.
Are you for fucking real?

I mean, this is a joke right, liiike, you are an Interferencer with an 'alter', right?
.... and you like saying shit like this, because really,
you really are the president of The Humane Society and value every living thing and this is just so not like the real 'you'...right?
And its just everyone else knows your alter but me...
so thats why no one else is reacting to this.
Right?

Phew.

Well let's see, when I was in my early 20's, I worked at a store that had cashiers...they were crazy girls. Then one night after inventory, we went to the liqour store and bought some vodka and oj and beer....we got drunk very quick (there was 4 guys and 6 girls)
The girls started dancing on top of boxes and after a while.....clothes started dissapearing :ohmy: ....strip dancing...not by the guys.:wink:

We had video of it :lol:

many years ago my mum was working in a office and she was to take down messages for the boss

She worte that Mr. G. Raffe called and wrote down the number of the Toronga Zoo in Sydney

He didn't get the joke, until he hung up the phone. :huh:

I can do a pretty good IRISH accent.....my mum is IRISH...so it's not terribly hard for me to imitate.........one day....my workmate dared me to speak all day with an Irish accent, .....answering phones......the lot......apparently someone asked for me......lucky for me she did not know my name.........but my boss was like " there is no irish girl here, we have people here with an indian and lebanese accent.... but no irish!"

We had to control our laughing fits.....it was alot of fun that day!

Back
Top Bottom