What is the capital of the world?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
capital of the world?
--> Interference!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Good answer!!

If i could give a prize it's yours
smile.gif

While there is no official capital of Earth, some texts do list New York City as such, due to the location of the United Nations.

But as we all know...Boston is the Hub of the Universe!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

In cultural terms I would have to say L.A. (Hollywood). It has more influence over America and the world than most any other city.

hmmm cant say

What i can say is that more victorians truly BELIEVE Melbourne is the capital of the world than the inhabitants of any other city...

My year 7 teacher even asked at the end of each day 'which city is the capital of the world?' If we didny say melbourne we wouldnt get out!
eek.gif

Well Unforgettable Lemon, it all began one day when i woke up and this light from the sky shined down on me, then a very deep and loud voice spoke these fantastic words, "Rougerum, from now on your duty is to be a bitch to all the poor souls that have no bitch, this will be your job forever, you will do good at this job. Now go in peace my son." I immediately became very mad for this role and flipped off the light and yelled swear words back but it was no use, the light and the voice faded so here I am now. Touching story isn't it?

~rougerum

New York City.

But it wont be for long. It will fall shortly. In time...

------------------
"Fifteen referees. I want fifteen referees to be at this fight because there ain't no one man who can keep up with the pace I'm gonna set except me. There's not a man alive who can whup me. I'm too fast. I'm too smart. I'm too pretty. I should be a postage stamp. That's the only way I'll ever get licked."

Originally posted by muh2o:
I can tell you which city is NOT the capital:

Albany, NY

Heck, it shouldn't even be the capital of New York...

Hey I went to school in Albany, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt....

You are correct.

Back
Top Bottom