What is so Good about Oasis and Radiohead - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-11-2006, 01:33 PM   #196
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by greenlight7-11
I don't really have anything to contribute here, I just want to understand why people shit on or are unsure about HTTT so much. And I'm talking about in general, not this board or thread specifically.

I think it's very accomplished and rewarding. I can do without Myxomatosis, but I think the rest is pretty brilliant. And on a side note, I totally adore the fact that all of the songs have alternate titles.

__________________

__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 01:50 PM   #197
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,960
Local Time: 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by greenlight7-11
I don't really have anything to contribute here, I just want to understand why people shit on or are unsure about HTTT so much. And I'm talking about in general, not this board or thread specifically.

I think it's very accomplished and rewarding. I can do without Myxomatosis, but I think the rest is pretty brilliant. And on a side note, I totally adore the fact that all of the songs have alternate titles.
Agreed. But I love Myxomatosis.

That is all.

Wait, no it isn't. There's a Thom Yorke interview on Pitchfork today (I haven't read it yet, so sorry if it sucks):
http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/articl...iew_Thom_Yorke
__________________

__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 02:19 PM   #198
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,960
Local Time: 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2popmofo


=There's a Thom Yorke interview on Pitchfork today (I haven't read it yet, so sorry if it sucks):
http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/articl...iew_Thom_Yorke
Ok, it's a good article. Interesting read.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 02:21 PM   #199
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2popmofo


Agreed. But I love Myxomatosis.

That is all.

Wait, no it isn't. There's a Thom Yorke interview on Pitchfork today (I haven't read it yet, so sorry if it sucks):
http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/articl...iew_Thom_Yorke
thanx for the link



and YES!1 nigel seems to be on board
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:15 PM   #200
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl
What's so good about Radiohead? Everything.
Everything before 2001. Now they suck.
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #201
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Everything before 2001. Now they suck.
ha ha thats

thats what I say about U2

**high fives**
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:26 PM   #202
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Everything before 2001. Now they suck.
Oh, grand and wise LemonMelon! If only all of our opinions were as accurate as yours. I'm going to toss out Amnesiac and Hail To The Thief right now because they suck so much.
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #203
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl


Oh, grand and wise LemonMelon! If only all of our opinions were as accurate as yours. I'm going to toss out Amnesiac and Hail To The Thief right now because they suck so much.
please girl.. .....do throw them out....

HTDAAB shits all over HTTT
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:30 PM   #204
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl


Oh, grand and wise LemonMelon! If only all of our opinions were as accurate as yours. I'm going to toss out Amnesiac and Hail To The Thief right now because they suck so much.
You should. Sarcasm or not. It's good for you. I have a strange feeling that there's demonic secret messages in those albums...
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:32 PM   #205
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


You should. Sarcasm or not. It's good for you. I have a strange feeling that there's demonic secret messages in those albums...
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:33 PM   #206
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 05:39 AM
Just look at the Amnesiac symbol; it's a tiny hot-tamale selling devil! Mass marketing and satanism all in one!

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #207
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 02:39 AM
Amnesiac > The Bends





I said it.
__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:36 PM   #208
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13
Amnesiac > The Bends





I said it.


OK Computer > anything else

Maybe that's why the new albums rub me wrong. They've made classics, and their creepy new crap just isn't up to snuff.
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:37 PM   #209
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13
Amnesiac > The Bends





I said it.

:Up:

__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-11-2006, 03:39 PM   #210
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 05:39 AM
http://home.student.uu.se/hehi1133/amnesiacart.htm

This page single-handedly proves my suspicions.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
 

Tags
oasis, radiohead

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com