What is on your nightstand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
well show me. I am nosey.

here is what is on my nightstand:
34273%3C%3B523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C5466489ot1lsi

and here is my bed looking well used: :wink:
34273%3C%3B523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C546783%3Bot1lsi

Um, I can't show you, but I can tell you. I have some fish on my nightstand (in their appropriate homes of course), chapstick, my alarm clock and a lamp since I have to read every night before going to sleep.

Mine is in a hideous shape and I'd have to go upstairs.

So here's a pic of my dog sniffing the hallway tiles.

IMG_0022-vi.jpg

I would take a pic, but I just finished putting over 300 CDs and some DVDs into the stand I got for Christmas. :faint:

My bed is made (which I knw surprises no one here :D) with my new snowmen sheets from Target, and my warm dark purple comforter. On my nightstand I have my lamp, my eyeglass case, alarm clock, chapstick, and a bottle of lavender linen spray. :heart:

i'd take a pic but i've let someone borrow my digital camera. :mad:

i've got a lamp on each one (mine are cooler than all of yours!) and one's got a phone and some books. the other's got my alarm clock and the remotes.

I don't have a picture available and I'm too lazy to fetch my camera, but I don't actually have a nightstand--it's a filing cabinet with a throw over it. :reject: It looks like a nightstand, though. I have a whole lot of framed pictures on it, mostly of my family, and a little French cookie box.

The back of my bed has a low shelf on it, on which you will find my Sony Dream Machine (usually with an unbelievably loud and obnoxious CD in it, as I sleep like a log), a box my grandmother made me painted with pansies, and whatever books I'm currently reading along with an old favorite or two (SeinLanguage by Jerry Seinfeld is there right now, I know).

Mine is made of white plastic crates. I've got a silver reading lamp, VCR, small TV, remote, and my glasses. I keep my school stuff in the crates. Sorry, too lazy to take a new, closer pic.

room.jpg

room2.jpg

ARGH!! I fogot the books were sitting there! One is mine and the other two are late X-mas gifts!!! Luckily one person who is getting one has no internet access right now and hopefully the other one won't open this thread!!! :reject: :laugh:

What is U2 show and where did you get it :|

See how much I pay attention to crap? :sigh:

It's a new book. I don't have it, but I think it's like $35 so it probably has tons of color pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom