What is an Ass Demon Exorcist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
I checked out peaceblossom's profile and this person has stated that they are an Ass Demon Exorcist? What exactly is that?

I suppose if you had a demon in your ass, and needed it exorcised out, well uhm...I don't really know how one would do that...:eeklaugh:

MrPryck2U said:
Hey, I didn't come up with Ass Demon Exorcist. Somebody else did.

Z,
Why the angry faces? Are you pissed?

No I'm not :angry:

I just had a couple of corn dogs and I may report back to you later on this ass demon thing

Mehehehe...I thought this would catch on sometime. I could explain the ass-demon theory, but it would take some time and it'll sound better coming from the one who started it.

:evil:

thspank01.jpg

Get out you ass demon, you!

Last edited:
MrPryck2U said:
I checked out peaceblossom's profile and this person has stated that they are an Ass Demon Exorcist? What exactly is that?

Hey, there was an X-Files episode about this once...

:eek: :eek:
abduct.gif
:eek: :eek:

Dot.

Last edited:
MWAHAHAHAAH! I knew you guys would want an explaination sometime.... this may be a little lengthy, but:

I AM the Ass Demon Exorcist

After years of starvation dieting, dragging my ass to the gym, etc. I have developed a theory on the extra weight that plagues me and every other non-stick-insect. This may have nothing to do with the movies, but it?s an important discovery nonetheless. People, it not fat. It?s little Demons who live in your Ass.

The common Ass Demon (nastyus bottomus) preys on a host with low willpower, burrows in and starts to breed. If you happen to obtain one during the holidays or just as you move to college, there?s not a lot of hope- it?s breeding season. The demons are that little voice deep down in your tummy that makes you binge on Mexican Food and Ben ?n? Jerry?s. They are impossible to tame, but it is possible to war with them? They are allergic to leafy greens, diet coke, frozen yogurt, physical activity and Richard Simmons. They?re been stubborn little bastards. It takes time and commitment to convince them to pack up and leave, but I believe it can happen.

Do not be fooled by the bodies you see in the movies. They are not real, and if they are, be assured that those actors/actresses have sold their souls to some dark power to look that way. No real human is immune to Ass Demons.

I admit. A colony of Ass Demons has taken up residence in my deriere. I have been possessed, but I?m on an exorcism program. I am taking a stand. I will not eat In?n?Out Burger. Eating In ?n? Out is like inviting them to build a recreation center. There will be no more building permits for my ass. With the help of the trainers at my gym, I?m tearing down all existing structures and returning the space to the Skinny Girl Conservancy.

In the last two months, I have lost 10 lbs., 11 inches, and 3.2% body fat. I figure that I have therefore exorcised half of the colony. It's only the really old grumpy ones that still live there. I need support, but they will be gone!

Peaseblossom said:
In the last two months, I have lost 10 lbs., 11 inches, and 3.2% body fat. I figure that I have therefore exorcised half of the colony. It's only the really old grumpy ones that still live there. I need support, but they will be gone!

Congrats! :) That's a hard thing to do!

Back
Top Bottom