What is a good signature?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Sometimes I'm just too amused with things people say in all seriousness. my sig used to be "just tell 'em what they wanna hear and nobody will complain." that was the advice a friend gave me before i went in for a job interview.

i like mine now cos it helps show people that much of what i post here is just me being a smart ass.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

biggrin.gif

------------------
If Bono were a woman, I'd shirley be a lesbian- ME!

Originally posted by U2girl:
How do you decide what to use for your signature?
don't know
I picked this 3 days after signing up here
it kind of stuck with me

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I dunno. I started with one succinct quote that I still have, but I've added a few things. I RARELY choose to use my sig tho, cuz I rather prefer less scrolling and more posting.

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

Ik ben een vrouw, hoor mij eens brullen!!

Both of mine are from Rattle and Hum. One is something Bono says during "Bullet the Blue Sky." The other is the 3rd verse of "Van Diemen's Land."

Before this, my sig. was one of Bono's quotes from "People Get Ready" (the one when he gets pissed) and a line from "Running to Stand Still."

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

I just changed it. And its from one of my favourite movies...and I can sympathize with Lloyd.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Lloyd Dobbler, Say Anything

i used to just use random song lines for mine and go along with whatever line i felt like replacing it. but now i have some quote from bono, and umm two other things.

but i'm like sula...i don't use it all that much, people with long sigs suck
tongue.gif

------------------
i like the highlife and the lowlife. it's just the bit in between i find boring.
ME! all day, every day!
"...a poptart in pants..." -- elizabeth

my current one is inspired by angel
biggrin.gif

------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you decide what to use for your signature?

(so far) I've tried U2 members quotes, song quotes, my own thoughts on U2 and i'm still not sure what to go on with.

------------------
"Mister i ain't got nothing, but it's more than you got
Chains no longer bind me
Not the shackles at my feet
Outside are the prisoners
Inside the free

Set them free"

The best signature ever was Deathbear's "I hear unborn chicken voices in my head."

Back
Top Bottom