What Instruments Do You Play?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I could play the piano but unfortunately I was never assed to learn musical notation. So I just bash away on my drums!

Well learning to read music is probably the easiest part of learning most instruments, coordination is much more difficult.

^ :yes: That's what I struggled with, and believe it will be my downfall if and when I decide to take up guitar.

I would luuurrrve to learn drums though.

I've been playing piano for about 16 years now. Majored in college, actually, had a couple solo recitals and a bit of accompanying work, too. I picked up guitar in college, but I'm pretty crap at that.

I play bass to a good standard and i am a reasonable rythum guitarist. Not into fancy guitar solos...they dont impress me much, more interested in sounds and effects, hence my intrest in Edge.
Fave song to play on the Bass is Stuck in a moment. Its a dream to play and could play for hours:drool:

I play guitar and bass, both for about 3 years, and not very well.
I can't read sheet music, and thank god for the existence of tabs on the internet.
I started by buying a bass and bought a guitar shortly after. Now I can't imagine my life without my red Fender Strat.

Back
Top Bottom