What instrument are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
creatvity required...can't think

i'll be a guitar though. an electric one, cos i have volume control (whereas my acoustic guitar does not).

i'm a tuba. i'm big and i make a lot of noise. i've also got a knack of scaring people if you see me unexpectedly.

(true story...happened to me once with an actual tuba.)

I'd like to think I'm like a saxaphone. I can really be laid back, somewhat complex, sexy when played right and like it when the ladies put their lips on mine.

Well since no one has said it ...

I'm the cowbell... the instrument (or tool as I liked to be called) that holds songs together. If there wasn't cowbells in songs, some of you may not have been conceived in the back of that old Lincoln Towncar...

No thanks required...

I play saxophone and clarinet..but i think clarinet is my personaliety (although sax is my fav instrument ever and i love playing it!) I am clarinet because I can blend in and help the group..or be the highlight and be really loud and strange!

Kazoo - Why you ask? I'm annoying but every so fun to play. I honestly have no idea what that means.

Last edited:
I would have taken u2popmofo to be an electric ocarina... cause only Yanni can turn him on...

wouldn't you mean that only mofo can turn yanni on if he was the electric orcharina? cos if yanni turns on mofo, then it would be yanni that is the ele....

it's 4 am....that wasn't SUPPPOSED to make sense

IWasBored said:
wouldn't you mean that only mofo can turn yanni on if he was the electric orcharina? cos if yanni turns on mofo, then it would be yanni that is the ele....

it's 4 am....that wasn't SUPPPOSED to make sense

oh it made sense... hmmm... ILLM could be the flute, we all know how much she enjoyed band camp... :wink:

cujo, if you understood it then it certainly couldn't have made sense

I am a handmade dreadnought guitar, the very finest craftsman ship..oh hang on that's shape, not personality.
OK
I'm a teapot. I'm a teapot, I'm drunk!
sorry..get serious

I am the bagpipes..you either love'em or hate 'em

hey where's IWAS BORED?You would be in heaven, come visit me at easter time and we'll go groovin'....the Maclean Highland Gathering is on right now...100's of massed pipes and drums, just up the road and I'm heading south to see.........silverchair!!!

PS:if you lived in Australia, u would know of Roy and H.G.

and you would be familiar with the bed flute.

GO THE HAWKS!!!

I am th edrums
'cuz "chics dig the drums!"
whait.. I am a chick myself :lol
still.. I am drumms... can be silent barely noticible yet there and steady
BUT also.. blasting off, making lotsa noise, confusing and annoying and beating forward and people have trouble keeping up :)

I could be an electric guitar though... hmm.. *thinks*

If we're talking about what instrument we sound like when we sing, I'd be the tuba or the bass guitar. Sometimes I can be a baritone/tenor, therefore I could pass as a guitar or a snare drum.

If we're talking about what instrument we resemble in day to day life I'd have to pick the bass yet again. I too am laid back and every now and then I get a kick-ass solo and blow the crowd away.

Back
Top Bottom