What in the H-E-Doublehockeysticks were they thinking? Worst cover songs. Ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i suppose if everyone is on a war path with celine dion, i'may as well jump on the bandwaggon

Celine Dion - River Deep Mountain High
Garath Gates - Unchained Melody
U2 - Neon Lights (sorry, it's just very boring)
Bananarama - Help
Christine Agrilera - Car Wash (almost forgot about that one)

How did I miss this thread? :huh: :hmm:

U2 - Paint It Black
U2 - Fortunate Son
Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes
Celine Dion - You Shook Me All Night Long :mad:
Guns N' Roses - Knocking On Heaven's Door (the live version is great but the studio version absolutely embarrassing and unnecessary)
Megadeth - Anarchy In The UK

Metallica is one of the few bands that can make good covers. :yes:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Megadeth - Anarchy In The UK

holy crap.

why did dave mustaine think that might be a good idea? oh, because he sucks. :|

IWasBored said:

holy crap.

why did dave mustaine think that might be a good idea? oh, because he sucks. :|

I don't like Dave either but I do like Megadeth. That cover is horrible though, Dave screwd up the lyrics cause he didn't understood them. :|

I have an amusing/scary Megadeth story about 'L'anarchie Pour La UK'.

So Dave was in Belfast before a Megadeth show and he was walking around when he noticed this guy selling T-shirts for 'The Cause'. Anyway, Dave-O didn't get all the facts right so during the show he introduced 'Anarchy' by yelling 'Give Ireland back to the Irish, this one's for the Cause!', blissfully unaware of the IRA's tactics. He got death threats and had to leave in a bulletproof car.

yertle-the-turtle said:

So Dave was in Belfast before a Megadeth show and he was walking around when he noticed this guy selling T-shirts for 'The Cause'. Anyway, Dave-O didn't get all the facts right so during the show he introduced 'Anarchy' by yelling 'Give Ireland back to the Irish, this one's for the Cause!', blissfully unaware of the IRA's tactics. He got death threats and had to leave in a bulletproof car.

:ohmy: :lmao:

yertle-the-turtle said:

Somehow I'm thinking the word "Whoops" isn't a good enough word to describe that incident.

Thank god he didn't actually get hurt.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom