What if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Hypotheticals.

What do you think would have happened if the following artists were still alive/mentally sound today?

Jimi Hendrix
Janis Joplin
Jim Morrison
Syd Barrett (I know he's not dead but I mean what if he didn't turn into a bazooko from all the acid and mandrax and stayed in Pink Floyd)

Tell me what you think they would have done in the time since they died and what they'd be doing today. Feel free to add more names to the list, those just came straight off the top of my head.

If you wanna get real creative, make up some kind of timeline. ;)

Syd Barrett - see brian eno & Roxy Music

janis joplin will fade away

jim morrison - see jerry garcia & frank zappa

Cobain's death served to build the myth, it's easy to predict that if he was still alive would be retired or if he continued doing music would be a predecible and boring musician, it was the fire of his youth what made him huge (and what killed him), not the fact that he was a good guitar player or a good song writer, because he wasn't

Jack In The Box said:
Cobain's death served to build the myth, it's easy to predict that if he was still alive would be retired or if he continued doing music would be a predecible and boring musician, it was the fire of his youth what made him huge (and what killed him), not the fact that he was a good guitar player or a good song writer, because he wasn't

as much as i like nirvana, i agree.

Jack In The Box said:

I love Nirvana too but this is an interesting thought.

Back
Top Bottom