What heavy/hardcore/scream-filled/loud music do you like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cujo said:
II really like "No Leaf Clover" from the S&M album, but none of their newer stuff appeals to me.

I hear that, that song was GREAT!!!!!!!!

I kinda liked the song for Mission Impossible 2 that they did.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
prodigy is my angry music. i love playing them when i am in a bad mood.

Hmm yes. thank you for reminding me...:mad:

Nine Inch Nails
Tool
The Prodigy
Linkin Park
System Of A Down
Metallica
Nirvana
Rage Against The Machine
Soundgarden

Ali Rose said:
Ok laugh if you will...

I get a bang out of some AC/DC stuff. :reject:

Nothing to laugh about there. AC/DC truthfully kicks azz.

Definitely not something I'd want to listen to all the time, but they ARE a great guitar band.

Mmm, yeah my list is like Foxxern's. Guess you'd call it mainstream metal. Add Ramstein to the list too.
Did a couple of the Tool members work on the FX on one of the Terminator movies? Their clips are phenomenal and I heard somewhere that they did graphics etc as a side job thingy. No one seems to have heard this as well, so I'm thinking I was mistaken.

tool, godsmack, metallica, rage, audioslave, chevelle, disturbed, rammstein, sex pistols, nin, linkin park, soundgarden, audioslave, nirvana, rob zombie.. you name it, I'll probably like it

I used to really like harder music... but have mellowed in my old age.

So... my list is a bit aged........

NIN
Nirvana
Pixies
Smashing Pumpkins
Hole

I got rid of most of all my old 'loud' music. I have a great mixed CD with the likes of Rage, Marylin Manson, Orgy et al... on it. :up: Good shit.
I like Audioslave but have only heard a bit of their stuff so far.

Angela Harlem said:

Did a couple of the Tool members work on the FX on one of the Terminator movies? Their clips are phenomenal and I heard somewhere that they did graphics etc as a side job thingy.

One of the band members worked for a major movie effects company. I cant remember which band band member, and I feell too lazy to look it up right now.

if anyone starts bashing AC/DC I'll delete all of their posts and curse the rest of their lives

the DC rocks hard

If RATM counts then the Squad certainly counts (even though they're a bit more mellow than RATM). Oh, the Squad, that's the Urban Dance Squad for those wondering (or UDS). I don't have much loud music, the loudest I have is Nirvana/Pearl Jam/Velvet Underground.

C ya!

Marty

Careful Meggie, Adam loves Slomey more than he hates AC/DC, so he might register and delete all your posts himself!
:laugh:

Thnx too, popmofo
:)

meegannie said:
The lyrics involve a lot of incest, rape, and necrophilia among other things.

:up:

Rammstein
System Of A Down
Urban Dance Squad
Cradle Of Filth
Nine Inch Nails
Nightwish
etc.

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom