What has been the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pig's knuckles. I was never aware that pics had knuckles, but that's what my grandpa said it was, and I promptly threw up afterward. Also dog food.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

My 90 year old grandpa who still goes up into the mountains daily to hunt ginseng cooks squirrels.

This sounds disgusting , but really isn't. He dosen't waste much, and even cooks the head. He leaves the eyeballs in so that the squirrel can "see who is eating it".

The eyeballs are delicious, but the brains are the best part of the squirrel. I am not kidding either.

Goat. Well, to be specific, goat sammich. 'Cos the goat stew I has was delicious! I've probably eaten worse, but I just didn't know I was eating it.

My mom has eaten fruit bat and chicken feet, my Uncle ate a guinea pig, so I believe I've had it the best of the family.

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Fried alligator tail...actually it didn't taste too bad but the texture was gross....kinda tough and chewy.

I have to go along with Ana with the liver. Also I tried Ostrich , which I did not care for either.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:
My 90 year old grandpa who still goes up into the mountains daily to hunt ginseng cooks squirrels.

I had no idea one hunts ginseng. How fast do they run?

Grossest thing I've eaten: boiled ginseng and flying squirrel/fox (can't remember which).

Loveliest thing: liver.

foray

Why did I choose to look at this thread while I'm eating breakfast??

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:

The eyeballs are delicious, but the brains are the best part of the squirrel. I am not kidding either.

You can get Creutzfeldt Jakobs disease from that!

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Liver is the devil

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Grossest thing I ate--> Liver

Grossest thing I watched someone else eat--> Chicken's Feet.

Me: "You know Chicken's runaround in their own shit."
Friend: "Oh well... *Chew, Slurp, licks lips..."

Originally posted by Angel:

Grossest thing I watched someone else eat--> Chicken's Feet.

Me: "You know Chicken's runaround in their own shit."
Friend: "Oh well... *Chew, Slurp, licks lips..."

Ewwwww...I saw a street vendor selling some of these in Chinatown. I can't imagine what it would be like to eat them...all gristley and tough.....*puke*

33433300qjAsGb_ph.jpg

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
Tongue. I don't remember it, but my parents fed me tongue when I was 4 because they were scared to try it themselves.
lmao! That made me laugh so much!

I've had cow tongue. It wasn't too bad, but it was cold, so that made it weirder.

I ate two dead ants once. On purpose.
Just the run-of-the-mill tiny black variety.

They were on the floor of my parents' bathroom. It was 1985 or so, and my dad and I had been squatting next to the toilet squeezing milk from my cat Nikki's breasts.

This is entirely a true story, and I think it's pretty damn funny!!!

Originally posted by foray:
What is the matter with you guys, I love chicken feet and liver! They're the best!

for-ate

LOL foray, me too... Actually chicken feet aren't tough at all.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
They were on the floor of my parents' bathroom. It was 1985 or so, and my dad and I had been squatting next to the toilet squeezing milk from my cat Nikki's breasts.

lach.gif

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Back
Top Bottom