What happened to Will Smith? (Oscar's)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Where did he go? I know that he was there because I saw him intervied on the Red Carpet. Whoopi also made a joke about Maggie Smith sitting with him and Jada. But when it came time for the Best Actor award they showed a picture of him instead of showing him in the audience.

Does anyone know why? or what happened? I know that they were super long, but a nominated actor before his category came up is pretty bizarre!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

HI SPINNING!!!!! ((((((((((((((SpinningHead)))))))))))))

Ya, me was wondering too.....maybe he fell asleep, maybe he was on the bog, maybe family crisis, maybe baby-sitter not paid for more than 4 hours......maybe maybe maybe................I lurrrrrrrrve that man!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Someone ring his agent and see..........

One of their kids was sick so they went home. It's nice to see that they put family first
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
One of their kids was sick so they went home. It's nice to see that they put family first
biggrin.gif
It is nice to know that
smile.gif
!! I hope that everything is okay.

Thanks for letting me know!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

biggrin.gif

If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you.....

I heard their daughter Willow had a fever of 103 and had to be rushed to the hospital. She had an ear infection and is okay now.

Originally posted by MBH:
If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you.....

If you know that something else happened, you can just say it without the sarcasm.

If you know that something else happened, you can just say it without the sarcasm.

No, really, I own the Brooklyn Bridge!

I am just kidding with you. I apologize if you don't appreciate my sarcasm.

Actually, I heard that Will Smith got into a dispute with the person who he was supposed to present with( I cant recall who this was, so please fill me in).

I realize that the story that I am presenting is sensational and perfect for Hollywood. However, if your child is sick in the first place(which, apparently the Smith's child was b4 the Oscars), why would you attend the ceremony in the first place?

Just some thoughts....

Originally posted by MBH:
No, really, I own the Brooklyn Bridge!

I am just kidding with you. I apologize if you don't appreciate my sarcasm.

Actually, I heard that Will Smith got into a dispute with the person who he was supposed to present with( I cant recall who this was, so please fill me in).

I realize that the story that I am presenting is sensational and perfect for Hollywood. However, if your child is sick in the first place(which, apparently the Smith's child was b4 the Oscars), why would you attend the ceremony in the first place?

Just some thoughts....

No, I'm sorry. I'm having some family problems and I shouldn't have been bitchy toward you. What you said was actually quite funny
biggrin.gif

I know what incident you're referring to. A rumour started that Will Smith hit Ethan Hawke and that's why he left. Supposedly, Ethan Hawke had a mark on his face later in the broadcast that he didn't have when he came in. It turns out that Denzel Washington's wife kissed him (EH) and it was her lipstick that left the mark on his face.

I don't know why anyone would go out if their baby was that sick. My local news reported that their baby daughter was taken to the hospital with a 103 fever from an ear infection and they left to go to the hospital.

Again, I'm sorry for being so snippy. I would normally appreciate your sense of humor because it's similar to mine but things haven't been going well for me lately. (not an excuse, I know)
smile.gif

No, I'm sorry. I'm having some family problems and I shouldn't have been bitchy toward you. What you said was actually quite funny
biggrin.gif

I know what incident you're referring to. A rumour started that Will Smith hit Ethan Hawke and that's why he left. Supposedly, Ethan Hawke had a mark on his face later in the broadcast that he didn't have when he came in. It turns out that Denzel Washington's wife kissed him (EH) and it was her lipstick that left the mark on his face.

I don't know why anyone would go out if their baby was that sick. My local news reported that their baby daughter was taken to the hospital with a 103 fever from an ear infection and they left to go to the hospital.

Again, I'm sorry for being so snippy. I would normally appreciate your sense of humor because it's similar to mine but things haven't been going well for me lately. (not an excuse, I know)
smile.gif

The story about the child being ill is probably the accurate one. The other one about the fight w/EH is probably National Enquirer stuff.

I hope that your problems are resolved in a short time....

Regards,
MBH

Back
Top Bottom