What Happened to Rougerum and Death Bear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
excellent.

i feel as though we were meant to be each other.

do you feel the same way? :sexywink:

I feel odd......is that normal......

....will it get better eventually?

and if we happened can i now think your thoughts

rougerum is busy annoying people in some other forum. i see him now and then. he's happy. and arrogant as ever. deathbear is, unfortunately, dead. i killed him with my death thighs.

foray

i've nothing left to add here, but i figure if i post here it'll bump to the top again, and allow more people a chance to talk about how great i am.

Good to know. Glad he hasn't merged with bear yet. Then the world would fall into utter chaos and sheep would be begging for money to buy their alcohol and drown their sorrows as the bleeetbleetbahhhabaahhh their way away away away stop go stop go stop gostooooooooooop

oh.

in that case asking out every single miserable girl i run into tommorow is the only way i'll live to see another day.

Good good. Miserable girls. Les miserables. Like Lou Reeds saidsAnd the colored girl sings, "Doo doo doo do do do doo do doo" Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side side side suffocation by gumpdrups scrumdiddlyumdrops dropping like corpses of mangled... bananas.

ha, i was just so happening to be listening to 225 when you mentioned that.

destiny's child!

wait...is that their new one or beyonce's with what's his face? i hate that song, but the new d.c. is very good.

Back
Top Bottom