What gifts are you all asking for this Holiday Season?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Although my Amazon.com wishlist is like, 70 items long, I am primarily asking for:

- Books, ex: the recent Dalai Lama books, and the Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
- CDs, ex: No Doubt - "Rock Steady."
- Clothing, ex: Banana Republic, Dolce&Gabbana
- 10-speed bicycle
- DVDs, ex: Trainspotting, My Life's in Turnaround

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
No alarms and no surprises, please.

Winona Rider.

Is that a bit much?

Seriously, I just want to see my family have a joyous Christmas.

[This message has been edited by Trash Can (edited 12-11-2001).]

I know I'm getting the Zooropa CD and the UF music video. My brother and I have an arrangement. He's giving me the Zooropa CD and I'm getting him the War CD. It's cool having a brother who's also a U2 fan
smile.gif

A bunch of GAP clothes

CD's: Smashing Pumpkins-Greatest Hits, Collective Soul-Greatest Hits, Lenny Kravitz-the new one, Incubus-new one

------------------
AFLAC!!!!!!

The top 2 on my list are the dvd of Boston and The Sims. And I'll probably get money, gift certificates and clothes too. I'm spoiled rotten.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I asked my parents for a plane ticket so that I can fly to my fiance's and spend Christmas with him! Because I got that, I didn't ask for anything else...but they did get me some stuff, so I'm curious what it is!

I did ask my sister for Mick Jagger's new CD...and there is a CD-shaped gift from her...so that's probably it!
smile.gif
My sister got me 4 other presents though too, so I don't know what those could be!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

too much.

clothes from GAP, Aeropostale, Express, and American Eagle
Elevation DVD
gift certificate to FYE (music store)
scarf
id like a pair of hockey skates but that wont happen
id like a laptop too but that wont happen either
another pet (definitely NOT happening!
biggrin.gif
)
to get into college and be done with applications
to have my U2 poster laminated so i can put it up without destroying it hehe
the U2 t-shirt...black, fitted, with the red suitcase on front
U2 key chain
would u like me to continue? because I can
biggrin.gif

BabyG-->now accepting donations
wink.gif

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
The top 2 on my list are the dvd of Boston and The Sims. And I'll probably get money, gift certificates and clothes too. I'm spoiled rotten.
biggrin.gif

I've never played the Sims.. is it any good?
Which version is the best? With PC games, I always worry that it will
all looked bit-mapped... let me know, because I'm anxious to see what everyone's talking about!
smile.gif

------------------
No alarms and no surprises, please.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

I've never played the Sims.. is it any good?
Which version is the best? With PC games, I always worry that it will
all looked bit-mapped... let me know, because I'm anxious to see what everyone's talking about!
smile.gif

It's really good! The graphics are good too! As for the version, I'm not sure if they've come out with a newer one or not but there's a few expansion packs out now. I've played it on my friend's computer and I was totally addicted!!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom