What famous people have you seen on an airplane?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dad met Clereance Clemmons, the saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band on the way to Denver. And he gave my dad two free tickets!

I've never been on the same flight as a celebrity but I used to work at the airport in Montreal when I was in school so I've seen and met a number of them....

Sting and Peter Gabriel got ice cream cones together...was too shy to say anything, hung around the store in complete awe.

Sold Joey Ramone a tshirt. He was still loaded, couldn't stand straight....gross.

Crosby, Still, Nash....no Young.

Pointed the singer for Cinderella in the direction of the Rolaids lol.

Crashed into Corey Hart while his gf laughed at us (was just like the commercials for Jamie lee Curtis' new movie).

At different times had lunch at tables next to Judas Priest and Chris deBurgh.

Many hockey, baseball, football players...notably Pete Rose just before he got the boot.

A number of soap opera stars, mostly from the old Another World as it taped in NYC.

Heard an announcement calling for Mr.Cruise and Mr.Newman around the time of the annual grand prix...both are racing enthusiasts...scouted as much as I could, never did see them.

Last year I was at Heathrow and saw Oasis passing through with their entourage.

sharky said:
not to rip on you newbie but your first post is in a thread about seeing famous people on a plane and the only word in your first post is "Moby"? that's a little strange but welcome anyway.

i laughed so loud at this, i woke my daughter up.

madonna sat right in front of me at an alanis concert. she had pigtails.
she was pregnant with lola, who was born on my birthday, at the time.
i wanted so badly to ask if i could pat her tummy,
but i was sure that the two goons who were with her would not allow it.
i should have asked anyway. i'll always regret that.

I've met Alanis Morissette and Patrick Stewart, as well as the dude who played the Emperor in 'Star Wars'... I've also seen Vanessa Redgrave, but never on an airplane. Though my dad saw David Bowie and my best friend saw Billy Zane on one once.

Ant.

Back
Top Bottom