What famous female ruler are you? (written for the girls) - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-21-2004, 04:53 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 11:36 PM
What famous female ruler are you? (written for the girls)

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Questi...20the%20girls)

You are Cleopatra of the Nile. The great biographer of the time, Plutarch, wrote of Cleopatra, 'Her actual beauty, it is said, was not in itself so remarkable that none could be compared with her, or that no one could see her without being struck by it, but the contact of her presence, if you lived with her, was irresistible . . . It was a pleasure merely to hear the sound of her voice, with which, like an instrument of many strings, she could pass from one language to another . . .' You have a spark in you that draws other people to you. Indeed, you are drawn to others because you are always curious. People can talk to you; and you have a passion in life to know, live, love, and learn.

Old 03-21-2004, 04:57 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:36 AM
You are Victoria of England. You are not afraid of hard work but still have time for the arts. You are very open with your emotions but if you get hurt once you find it hard to get back up again. You bring peace, ease and prosperity to the world. As is said of Queen Victoria by A.J. Balfour, 'She passed away, I believe, without an enemy in the world, for those who love not England love her'.

Old 03-21-2004, 05:35 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:36 AM
You are Cleopatra of the Nile. The great biographer of the time, Plutarch, wrote of Cleopatra, 'Her actual beauty, it is said, was not in itself so remarkable that none could be compared with her, or that no one could see her without being struck by it, but the contact of her presence, if you lived with her, was irresistible . . . It was a pleasure merely to hear the sound of her voice, with which, like an instrument of many strings, she could pass from one language to another . . .' You have a spark in you that draws other people to you. Indeed, you are drawn to others because you are always curious. People can talk to you; and you have a passion in life to know, live, love, and learn
Old 03-21-2004, 06:23 PM   #4
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:36 PM
I'm Victoria, Queen of England
Old 03-21-2004, 06:23 PM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 08:36 PM
You are Victoria of England. You are not afraid of hard work but still have time for the arts. You are very open with your emotions but if you get hurt once you find it hard to get back up again. You bring peace, ease and prosperity to the world. As is said of Queen Victoria by A.J. Balfour, 'She passed away, I believe, without an enemy in the world, for those who love not England love her'.

Angela
Old 03-21-2004, 07:13 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

You are Kristina of Sweden. She was the King of Sweden in the 1600's, and I say 'King' because she demanded it. She was one of the first feminists around; wearing pants, fighting with men, and ruling a country. You have radical ideas and will fight for them. You often understand better than most the hard work that is needed. You most always get your way; by saying something and standing by it. Love really doesn't concern you, nor do good looks. Kristina, in fact, had a disfigured shoulder because she was dropped as a baby. The best word to discribe you is strong.
Old 03-21-2004, 08:13 PM   #7
Refugee

Local Time: 09:36 PM
Old 03-21-2004, 08:33 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 10:36 PM
Cleopatra
Old 03-21-2004, 08:38 PM   #9
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:36 AM
Lady of Ch'iao. Queen of southern china in AD 500's.
Old 03-21-2004, 09:12 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lara Mullen
Me too.
Old 03-21-2004, 09:59 PM   #11
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Victoria of England
Old 03-21-2004, 10:17 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:36 AM
Cleopatra.

I want that pet tiger.
Old 03-22-2004, 12:51 AM   #13
The Fly

wink kristina of sweden...

You are Kristina of Sweden. She was the King of Sweden in the 1600's, and I say 'King' because she demanded it. She was one of the first feminists around; wearing pants, fighting with men, and ruling a country. You have radical ideas and will fight for them. You often understand better than most the hard work that is needed. You most always get your way; by saying something and standing by it. Love really doesn't concern you, nor do good looks. Kristina, in fact, had a disfigured shoulder because she was dropped as a baby. The best word to discribe you is strong.

That's me all right...
don't get in my way....
well, i'm not disfigured... god, i hope i'm not.
Old 03-22-2004, 01:06 AM   #14
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:36 PM
I love who I got "I could peel you like a pear and God himself would call it justice!":

You are Eleanor of Aquitaine. She was a strong-willed queen who knew well the duties of her life. She spoke up where other women remained silent; it was only the 1100's. Life is sometimes hard for you, with many people against you, but you can survive in this hardship. You have your ideas in your head and it takes a long time to get them out. Sometimes you feel frustrated because others are not as good as you, but you love with a passion and fight for what you believe in.
Old 03-22-2004, 07:44 AM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

You are Victoria of England. You are not afraid of hard work but still have time for the arts. You are very open with your emotions but if you get hurt once you find it hard to get back up again. You bring peace, ease and prosperity to the world. As is said of Queen Victoria by A.J. Balfour, 'She passed away, I believe, without an enemy in the world, for those who love not England love her'. Please rate my quiz.