What famous female ruler are you? (written for the girls)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Quest...female ruler are you? (written for the girls)

You are Cleopatra of the Nile. The great biographer of the time, Plutarch, wrote of Cleopatra, 'Her actual beauty, it is said, was not in itself so remarkable that none could be compared with her, or that no one could see her without being struck by it, but the contact of her presence, if you lived with her, was irresistible . . . It was a pleasure merely to hear the sound of her voice, with which, like an instrument of many strings, she could pass from one language to another . . .' You have a spark in you that draws other people to you. Indeed, you are drawn to others because you are always curious. People can talk to you; and you have a passion in life to know, live, love, and learn.

You are Victoria of England. You are not afraid of hard work but still have time for the arts. You are very open with your emotions but if you get hurt once you find it hard to get back up again. You bring peace, ease and prosperity to the world. As is said of Queen Victoria by A.J. Balfour, 'She passed away, I believe, without an enemy in the world, for those who love not England love her'.

You are Cleopatra of the Nile. The great biographer of the time, Plutarch, wrote of Cleopatra, 'Her actual beauty, it is said, was not in itself so remarkable that none could be compared with her, or that no one could see her without being struck by it, but the contact of her presence, if you lived with her, was irresistible . . . It was a pleasure merely to hear the sound of her voice, with which, like an instrument of many strings, she could pass from one language to another . . .' You have a spark in you that draws other people to you. Indeed, you are drawn to others because you are always curious. People can talk to you; and you have a passion in life to know, live, love, and learn

You are Victoria of England. You are not afraid of hard work but still have time for the arts. You are very open with your emotions but if you get hurt once you find it hard to get back up again. You bring peace, ease and prosperity to the world. As is said of Queen Victoria by A.J. Balfour, 'She passed away, I believe, without an enemy in the world, for those who love not England love her'.

Angela

You are Kristina of Sweden. She was the King of Sweden in the 1600's, and I say 'King' because she demanded it. She was one of the first feminists around; wearing pants, fighting with men, and ruling a country. You have radical ideas and will fight for them. You often understand better than most the hard work that is needed. You most always get your way; by saying something and standing by it. Love really doesn't concern you, nor do good looks. Kristina, in fact, had a disfigured shoulder because she was dropped as a baby. The best word to discribe you is strong.

Lara Mullen said:
Me too.

kristina of sweden...

You are Kristina of Sweden. She was the King of Sweden in the 1600's, and I say 'King' because she demanded it. She was one of the first feminists around; wearing pants, fighting with men, and ruling a country. You have radical ideas and will fight for them. You often understand better than most the hard work that is needed. You most always get your way; by saying something and standing by it. Love really doesn't concern you, nor do good looks. Kristina, in fact, had a disfigured shoulder because she was dropped as a baby. The best word to discribe you is strong.

That's me all right...
don't get in my way....
well, i'm not disfigured... god, i hope i'm not.

I love who I got "I could peel you like a pear and God himself would call it justice!":

You are Eleanor of Aquitaine. She was a strong-willed queen who knew well the duties of her life. She spoke up where other women remained silent; it was only the 1100's. Life is sometimes hard for you, with many people against you, but you can survive in this hardship. You have your ideas in your head and it takes a long time to get them out. Sometimes you feel frustrated because others are not as good as you, but you love with a passion and fight for what you believe in.

You are Victoria of England. You are not afraid of hard work but still have time for the arts. You are very open with your emotions but if you get hurt once you find it hard to get back up again. You bring peace, ease and prosperity to the world. As is said of Queen Victoria by A.J. Balfour, 'She passed away, I believe, without an enemy in the world, for those who love not England love her'. Please rate my quiz.

I'm not a woman or gay but I took the test anyway and I am...

Victoria of England. You are not afraid of hard work but still have time for the arts. You are very open with your emotions but if you get hurt once you find it hard to get back up again. You bring peace, ease and prosperity to the world. As is said of Queen Victoria by A.J. Balfour, 'She passed away, I believe, without an enemy in the world, for those who love not England love her'.

Back
Top Bottom