What ever happened to the "A Night with..." Threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Seriously! Those were great. I want more.

We never did a night with Dalton - and let me tell you I have some serious shit to say. I can open the mysteries of how Ali Farka Toure gets a bad rap from the movie Unfaithful. I will let you know what cooleyhighharmony really meant to the east coast party. I can let you know why I am sick of music without a good hook.

But does anyone ask? No. You all want to talk about Coldplay.

Sigh.

I am new - What can I expect from this night????:shifty:

Last edited:
Once upon a time there were a series of threads on here in which the poster (I believe Zoomerang?) would ask a series of insightful and engaging questions to a single poster who would then pour out there musical soul to the general uplifting and ecstasy of the general public.

Sadly, this well has seemed to have dried up.....

Dalton said:
Once upon a time there were a series of threads on here in which the poster (I believe Zoomerang?) would ask a series of insightful and engaging questions to a single poster who would then pour out there musical soul to the general uplifting and ecstasy of the general public.

Sadly, this well has seemed to have dried up.....

Bring it back!!! :D Who's gonna do the interviewing thing?

I remember a couple of those just recently in here, but don't recall the titles used. I'm pretty sure it wasn't "A Night With...." though.

Dalton said:

Sounds interesting! I'd never heard of these thread before.

I think it'd be fun to do something like this, and those who did it before can revisit something that they obviously enjoyed :D.

Angela

ah yes, bear did such a wonderful job with these threads.

i'm hoping to see more of these from him, as there are still members of this board with excellent taste in music who need to 'happen' to me. :sexywink:

and where ARE mofo and HG these days, anyway?

:angry:

Last edited:
WAIT

i promise to make a new thread this weekend, alright?

i dont want anyone else to do it, i'll get on it soon i promise.

thanks

yes those were good threads.

this place would suck a lot less if mofo and hlg were posting. :sigh:

ok

why does everyone keep saying that? did they leave or something?

what's going on? :angry:

they're somewhere where we don't know where they are.

although i *think* i might know where one of them is, if my guess is correct.

but still. :angry:

what's happened in the past 2 weeks that's so much different than the last year or so?

i haven't been around as much as usual lately...

Back
Top Bottom