What eBay can do to YOU!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh yeah, as the link says it was originally posted at something awful. i remember that thread. a bunch of people told him about various avenues to get help for his mom (i forget what it's called but being a packrat to that degree is a disorder) and he looked in to it. i can't remember if he ever posted an update though.

all the kid has to do is call the fricking fire inspector and the place will be condemned if not cleaned out within the timeframe given by the inspector.
can you say safety hazard par extremis?

eesh.
hope the place never torches, and some firefighter loses their life getting trapped in all that junk.

that is so distubing in so many different levels, not only that its messy, dirty etc... but how material things can have such big importance in someone's life to that extent. i hope the lady gets better, really.

man, i would LOVE to get my hands on that house. I have to say, there was a certain order to the chaos--note the lined up magnets and the boos not in disarray. It didn't look filthy to me. But all those boxes! Really, I'd pay her money if she'd let me throw some of that shit out!

And to the writer--excellent narrative report. Comical with the appropriate undertone of despair. I think you should make a documentary. It'd be a great short film.

Uh, folks, I think we found the solution to our problem of getting money together for the "Vertigo" tour...

We could sell all of our unwanted stuff to this woman!!!

Seriously, this is frightening. What does she do for a living that she has all this discretionary income for this stuff? And it looks like she's got a lot of garbage--not collectible items, GARBAGE--in that house. Very, very sad...

:shocked:

Next time anybody says that my room is full of junk, I'll kindly direct them to that URL. :wink:

I can't handle the fact that she bought all that stuff but didn't bother to open the boxes!!! I know that it is part of the "illness" (is it called an illness?) but it would drive me nuts, I need to know what's inside the box:lol:

Back
Top Bottom