What "dumb" Holiday is YOUR Birthday on??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mine is national relaxation day (august 15th). given that i spent my birthday this year at a spa, i'd say i spent it accordingly! they had signs up too so that was the first i'd heard of it. too bad that's my birthday, or i'd use that as an excuse to call into work each year: "sorry boss, it's national relaxation day!" :wink:

also, it's not listed on there, but more commonly my birthday is known as the day of the assumption, which is when mary was received into heaven. being that we're catholic and my first name is mary, my grandma thought that was just awesome :huh:

onebloodonelife said:
October 6th is German-American Day and Come and Take it Day. :lol: Not really sure what Come and Take it Day is, but it sounds good to me...
sounds kinda pervy :wink:

pepokiss said:
how can June and September both be National Papaya month... ???
cuz papayas are so awesome, they need two months! uhhh, yeah :huh:

March 31 is . . . . Bunsen Burner Day and National Clams On The Half Shell Day

woohoo...i'm the day of the good ol' florida happy hour...clams on the half shell!

Thanks Lila for the heads up :reject: See avatar < I thought people were making all of this stuff up :giggle:

November 29 is..........

National Square Dance Day :up: :dancing:

I use to love the do-si-do in elementary school :yes:

Yeeeeeeeeehaw!

Last edited:
BonosLil'Pal94 said:
4th of July! Independence Day :)
Ifireworks3.gif
Ifireworks3.gif

It may be, but if you check the link from Page 1....

July 4 is . . . . . National Country Music Day and Tom Sawyer Fence-Painting Day :giggle:

and you're welcome hardy. I liked the one you came up with :lol:

Last edited:
December 31 is . . . . Unlucky Day :uhoh:

I think I prefer it as the day it really is...the day the whole world celebrates and gets drunk day, aka New Year's Eve! :drunk:

Lila64 said:

It may be, but if you check the link from Page 1....

July 4 is . . . . . National Country Music Day and Tom Sawyer Fence-Painting Day :giggle:

and you're welcome hardy. I liked the one you came up with :lol:

:lmao: didn't notice that link!

*runs to calendar*

I dunno about dumb..but it makes it pretty borring to always know what you're going to be having for your birthday dinner!

Thanksgiving. Always celebrated on Thanksgiving whether it really falls directly on the day or not. That's messed up......I hate having the SAME birthday dinner over and over every year. It never changes!

ooooh....and Shopping Reminder Day----November 26th. Yeah okay that one is pretty dumb!

:| Ahh.....you know, that ONE on January 1st? yeah....it's a drag, but I have managed all these years! heee.....lol! I do have simpathy for my niece, she too, was born on Janaury 1st!! At least I have someone to complain to that understands!!:wink: Oh, first foot day and Z Day?? Hm.....sure beats Nat. prune brakfast! Yuck...:barf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom