what does your real name mean? - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 08-27-2005, 05:02 AM   #91
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 06:30 PM
Honest, dependable and practical you tend to have a fairly conservative but determined approach to life. Your intelligence and wisdom means that you are sought out for guidance and advice. Gifted in communication you are philosophical and intuitive and are usually a traveller both mentally and physically. People respect you for your patience, discretion and integrity.

Old 08-27-2005, 05:13 AM   #92
Local Time: 10:30 PM
Strong and womanly : Teutonic

You are an inspirational individual and seem to lead a charmed existence. Material success is no more than your versatility, optimism and courage deserve. You are creative and resourceful and can develop your ideas into tangible form which brings you great satisfaction. You attract friends, love and happiness in abundance because of your warm and enthusiastic nature. Life is much better with you around.

Old 08-27-2005, 05:17 AM   #93
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Stephan means The Crowned One.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:03 AM   #94
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 03:30 PM

Watchful, vigilant : Greek

You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

Old 08-27-2005, 07:22 AM   #95
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 08:00 PM
Originally posted by GibsonGirl

I am royalty. Bow before me, you minions!
I bow to your funniness!

"Sensitive and emotional you are highly intuitive and have a wonderful imagination. The instinctive impressions which you receive about people and situations are usually accurate and mean that you can rarely be misled. You have healing and counselling abilities which can help to alleviate the suffering of others. Your loyalty, integrity and belief in life means that you are much admired and assured of many friends."

I love you all my freinds, each and every one of you! No matter how small or insignificant your lives may be, know that I am there for you like a warm and fuzzy Coldplay song in the middle of a thunderstorm.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:45 AM   #96
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 05:30 PM

The fourth calendar month : Latin

Very much the individual you have enormous energy and vision and must find a suitable use for your talents. You have great potential for success in business if you can guard against indecision and worry. Your generous nature means that you are never short of friends and with cooperation your relationships can be very rewarding. Perseverance and firm decision making will ensure you achieve your objectives.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:49 AM   #97
love, blood, life
I hate my real name, so I'd rather not post it. Here's the meaning, though:

Ruler of the people : Teutonic

You are a philosophical, humanitarian and noble individual with a strong sense of self enabling you to maintain your poise and perspective at all times. Possessing broad vision and a strong intellect you can create or comprehend new concepts with ease. You live your life without excess and are respected by others for your courage, kindness and patience. A lover of nature and seeker of knowledge and truth.

Old 08-27-2005, 09:52 AM   #98
The Flower
Local Time: 02:30 PM

Strong and womanly : Teutonic

You are idealistic and have a keen intellect and imagination. Philosophical with a gentle, romantic and giving nature your desire is to help others and benefit mankind. You attract many friends and are loved by all for your nurturing and understanding ways. Once a project has been started your determination and focus always ensures that it is completed. You exude peace and contentment and bring this into your environment and associations.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:01 AM   #99
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 09:00 AM
Originally posted by melon
I hate my real name, so I'd rather not post it. Here's the meaning, though:
Posting that sort of information on the internet is never a good idea.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:13 AM   #100
Local Time: 10:30 PM
Little king : Irish

You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.
Old 08-28-2005, 05:07 AM   #101
New Yorker
Cheryl comes from the French cherie, which means "love"
Old 08-30-2005, 02:03 AM   #102
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Barbora or Barbara
origin : Greek
meaning : strange, foreign