what does your real name mean? - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-26-2005, 08:53 AM   #76
Refugee

Local Time: 05:38 PM
Scottish -- Land owner.

Old 08-26-2005, 09:48 AM   #77
Acrobat

Local Time: 06:38 PM
Anette : Grace [Hebrew]

And Grace....it's the name for a girl,
it's also a thought that changed the world...

Or (though I like the above mentioned descripiton much more... ) :

You have a charismatic and magnetic personality which others cannot help but be drawn to ensuring you of many friends. Very ambitious your keen perceptive powers and ability to absorb knowledge helps you to achieve your objectives. You are a strong willed and industrious worker who is prepared to earn all the material success and good fortune which comes your way. With a philosophical attitude happiness is assured.

Or:
Annette - She's BIG. .... whatever it means...I took it as a compliment.

Old 08-26-2005, 10:04 AM   #78
Acrobat

Local Time: 06:38 PM
Hey, and what about our favourites?

Adam: Man of the red earth [Hebrew]: There is no doubt that with your great self-belief and powerful personality you are meant for positions of leadership. Others find you inspiring and you seem to attract success...

Dave :Beloved [Hebrew] (oh yes :) Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination...

Lawrence : Laurel-crowned one [Latin]: You are responsible, determined and tenacious with sound judgement ( ) and the ability to inspire others making you ideal for positions of leadership...

Paul: The little [Latin] ...and the description was the same as Dave's...

OR:

Adam - cute, funny, chicks dig him, well hung but very caring
Dave - extremely sexy, always funny, intelligent, stylish, trendsetter - i.e. a wanker.
Larry - cute but wannabe player with big arse
Paul - drunk, drunk, drunk

Interesting...
Old 08-26-2005, 10:07 AM   #79
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by scha

Adam - cute, funny, chicks dig him, well hung but very caring
Dave - extremely sexy, always funny, intelligent, stylish, trendsetter - i.e. a wanker.
Larry - cute but wannabe player with big arse
Paul - drunk, drunk, drunk

Interesting...
spot on!
Old 08-26-2005, 10:17 AM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:38 AM
Harlow
Fortified hill : English

You have great self-confidence and a charming personality which attracts many friends and admirers. Your innate sense of personal power and ability to lead are ideally suited to positions of authority. Being so versatile and seeing the big picture your ambitions are high and much is usually expected of you. With patience and tenacity you will certainly fulfill the great potential you have for success.

Fortified hill.... cool....
Old 08-26-2005, 10:38 AM   #81
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:38 PM
Stephanie

Crowned one : Greek

Gentle, affectionate and tolerant you are nonetheless determined and ambitious with the ability to lead. Sympathetic and understanding you are a humanitarian who wishes to improve the lives of others less fortunate. You have a keen intellect, strong intuition and creative ideas which are always put to practical purpose. You are loved by others for your inspiring optimism (WHAT?! ) and for being a genuine friend.

I am royalty. Bow before me, you minions!
Old 08-26-2005, 10:52 AM   #82
Blue Crack Addict

This is frightening...

Quote:
Laura

You are a deep thinker and student of life using your intuition and natural detective ability to seek truth and hidden knowledge. Peaceloving and compassionate you are nonetheless strong-willed and courageous in confronting challenges. Although your approach to life tends to be on a mental level it is important for you to see your ideas and concepts take form in the material world. Your talents and leadership skills give you great potential for a distinguished career.

Old 08-26-2005, 10:55 AM   #83
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 12:38 PM
Pablo
The little : Latin

You have leadership ability and with your power of expression can be an influential speaker. Organisation or management would suit you. Your energy, intellect and creativity overcome any challenging situations and assure your future success. Certainly with your emotions under control there is nothing which you cannot achieve. Your faith and vitality means that love and prosperity are naturally attracted to you.

Old 08-26-2005, 11:06 AM   #84
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Adriana;Spanish-Dark,Rich
Dolores;Lady of Sorrow
So I am a dark ,rich lady of sorrow..Well that pretty much describes me
Old 08-26-2005, 11:54 AM   #85
Blue Crack Addict

Rebekah
Noose, knotted cord : Hebrew

You have great self-confidence and a charming personality which attracts many friends and admirers. Your innate sense of personal power and ability to lead are ideally suited to positions of authority. Being so versatile and seeing the big picture your ambitions are high and much is usually expected of you. With patience and tenacity you will certainly fulfill the great potential you have for success
Old 08-26-2005, 11:55 AM   #86
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:38 AM
Devlin
Fierce valour : Irish
Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.
Old 08-26-2005, 03:55 PM   #87
Blue Crack Addict

Megan
A pearl : Latin

You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:10 PM   #88
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by {paintedroses}
I once found a website like this with er.. less friendly descriptions. If you don't mind being insulted its really funny will have to try and track it down again.

Edit - found it! http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~cmcc/names.html

luckily my name is not that common so it's not up there :whew:

I have a friend named Greg though (if he sees this):
Greg - really sweet and feels sorry for himself.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:15 PM   #89
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by meegannie
Megan
A pearl : Latin

You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.
Like I always say...Megans are good people.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:26 AM   #90
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 10:38 AM
Gentle, affectionate and tolerant you are nonetheless determined and ambitious with the ability to lead. Sympathetic and understanding you are a humanitarian who wishes to improve the lives of others less fortunate. You have a keen intellect, strong intuition and creative ideas which are always put to practical purpose. You are loved by others for your inspiring optimism and for being a genuine friend.