what does your real name mean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lisa
Consecrated to God : Hebrew

Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.

Carlos
Strong, manly : Teutonic

Extremely intelligent in thought and deed you are gifted at communication and finding practical applications for your ideas. You are strong willed and ambitious and need to have passion, freedom and adventure in your life. Always willing to help others your warm, honest and loyal nature ensures that you are loved by all. It is likely that you will achieve a great deal of success and recognition in life.

Cool.

Katie
Pure : Greek

You have leadership ability and with your power of expression can be an influential speaker. Organisation or management would suit you. Your energy, intellect and creativity overcome any challenging situations and assure your future success. Certainly with your emotions under control there is nothing which you cannot achieve. Your faith and vitality means that love and prosperity are naturally attracted to you.

love and prosperity are naturally attracted to me?! :lmao:

Queen Bee said:
Your real name isn't Katie :tsk:
i'm not posting my first name :down:

but the results:

Bitter : Hebrew

You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

bitter? check.
loyal? check.
this one sounds more like me than katie.

Last edited:
Richard - Superior

Gentle, affectionate and tolerant you are nonetheless determined and ambitious with the ability to lead. Sympathetic and understanding you are a humanitarian who wishes to improve the lives of others less fortunate. You have a keen intellect, strong intuition and creative ideas which are always put to practical purpose. You are loved by others for your inspiring optimism and for being a genuine friend.

Emily
Industrious : Teutonic

You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational

Re: i blame bart simpson

deep said:

i was smart enough to go back and edit

you were just too fast for me:wink:

Originally posted by deep

Solid, dependable and hardworking you have a fairly conservative approach to life and know that organisation gets results.

that one was even better :lmao:

Christine

Christian : Latin

Courageous, intelligent and honest you are a seeker of truth and willingly accept the responsibilities of leadership. Exercising wisdom and sound judgement you base your actions and decisions on the lessons of past experience. Your alert mind and creative ideas assure you of success with any project and can bring you great financial rewards. With your ever positive attitude towards life others find you inspirational.

KhanadaRhodes said:
STOP POSTING MY FIRST NAME!!!! i'm serious. :mad:

Hehehe!
I know what your name is without having it seen posted.
But that's only because of my own name, which has the same origin and meaning. A different description though:

You are responsible, determined and tenacious with sound judgement and the ability to inspire others making you ideal for positions of leadership. Having broad vision you are happy to accept the challenge of handling large projects which others may find too demanding. With your keen intuition and inventive mind you are always seeking answers. Fair and just you have a warm and compassionate nature which attracts many friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miringeltje:

With a quick mind, versatility and the courage to take risks your life is colourful and adventurous. In order to balance this you enjoy a tranquil retreat at times for your emotional wellbeing. Idealistic and humanitarian you have strong convictions and are prepared to stand up for them in pursuit of positive social change. Leadership ability is well marked. Your charm and sparkling personality wins people over and brings you many admirers.

Angela
Angel, heavenly messenger : Greek

You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.

Overall, pretty accurate description...but me, a leader?

Ha! I'm not exactly known for my leadership skills.

Angela

Justin
Just, upright : Latin

You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. You are a big hit with the ladies. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

wow, that's actually pretty much 100% on.

Back
Top Bottom