what does your real name mean? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2005, 07:17 PM   #16
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:50 PM
in Hebrew, Lila means night. Here's what that link said...

Lila
Dark as night : Arabic

You are a charismatic individual with a dynamic and attractive personality. Probably not known for your caution or patience you are a risk taker who hates to be restricted in any way. Freedom is very important to you. Your thinking and intuition is strong and you have a talent for communication. You enjoy the sensual and material pleasures of life and with the application of care and wisdom you can achieve wonderful worldly success.

(I'm very cautious, and didn't think I was a risk taker. Freedom from restraints, yes sounds like me...)

Old 08-25-2005, 07:19 PM   #17
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:50 AM
Exactly! I tried typing the F word too!

Old 08-25-2005, 07:19 PM   #18
Blue Crack Distributor

nice name there deep - and still came back as extremely intelligent
Old 08-25-2005, 07:25 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:50 AM
Leah: weary one
Hebrew

My mother always said it was perfect for me.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:27 PM   #20
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:50 AM
Ellen

Light : Scottish

You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

wow now. most of it's true.. this is pretty neat
Old 08-25-2005, 07:27 PM   #21
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Little great one : Irish

You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:39 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:50 AM
Julianne

You have great self-confidence and a charming personality which attracts many friends and admirers. Your innate sense of personal power and ability to lead are ideally suited to positions of authority. Being so versatile and seeing the big picture your ambitions are high and much is usually expected of you. With patience and tenacity you will certainly fulfill the great potential you have for success.

Old 08-25-2005, 07:46 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:50 PM
i blame bart simpson

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64

nice name there deep - and still came back as extremely intelligent

i was smart enough to go back and edit

you were just too fast for me

Old 08-25-2005, 07:48 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

Barbara
Beautiful stranger : Latin

Life is never dull with your adventurous and restless spirit. You are always on the move and seeking a new challenge to pit your wits against. Being in touch with nature you love the outdoors. You have keen intuition and a desire for knowledge and you can be something of a crusader. When you apply discipline and tenacity to your energetic mind then leadership positions are easily available to you.

Old 08-25-2005, 07:48 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Michael
Like the Lord : Hebrew

Creative, versatile and imaginative you appreciate beauty in all forms. You have great inner strength and courage and have the ability to accept large responsibilities or challenging situations with patience and humility. Others admire these qualities and follow your lead. You are honest, discerning and self-disciplined and need to have a peaceful environment. Putting others before self your talents are used to make life better for everyone.

Wow, thats me in a nutshell!!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:01 PM   #26
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Frances (but everyone calls me Fran)

Free one : Latin

Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:10 PM   #27
Blue Crack Addict

Martial, warlike one : Latin

Energetic and courageous you stand up for your beliefs and for what you desire. You are independent, strong willed and fiercely competitive when needed although your ambition is tempered with patience. You maintain a positive attitude and with a more organised or practical approach to life material success is very likely. Your immensely loving and generous nature brings joy into peoples lives and ensures your happiness.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:15 PM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:50 AM
Alicia
Noble : Teutonic
Truthful one : Greek

You are a visionary with courage and enthusiasm if a little hasty at times. Your ambitious nature can be satisfied when you apply wisdom, patience and self-discipline to your vitality and zest. You have wonderful way with words and may be drawn to the communications arena where there is the potential for great success. Your generous and warm nature attracts many friends and loved ones.

OR my nickname:
Lisa
Consecrated to God : Hebrew

Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:38 PM   #29
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by BluRmGrl
Alicia
Noble : Teutonic
Truthful one : Greek

You are a visionary with courage and enthusiasm if a little hasty at times. Your ambitious nature can be satisfied when you apply wisdom, patience and self-discipline to your vitality and zest. You have wonderful way with words and may be drawn to the communications arena where there is the potential for great success. Your generous and warm nature attracts many friends and loved ones.
Same. What I'm curious about though is that it's the same as

Quote:
Originally posted by Dulce de Leche
Lauren
Laurel wreath, bay tree : Latin

And I don't think those names are too similar
Old 08-25-2005, 08:46 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

Kathie

You are fairminded, wise and peaceloving and are always willing to help others. Your mental capabilities and creativity are well marked with wonderful and original ideas which you need to bring to tangible fruition. Perceptive and understanding of others your positive approach to life and influential nature means that you have leadership qualities. There is great potential for success both financially and spiritually.

I put in my username too
Redkat

Extremely intelligent in thought and deed you are gifted at communication and finding practical applications for your ideas. You are strong willed and ambitious and need to have passion, freedom and adventure in your life. Always willing to help others your warm, honest and loyal nature ensures that you are loved by all. It is likely that you will achieve a great deal of success and recognition in life.