What does your name mean? - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 10-02-2002, 04:04 PM   #46
you are what you is
Local Time: 07:02 AM
Your name is a dual influence: at times you can be extremely happy, expressive, full of fun, and good-natured; yet at other times you find congenial association impossible, being controlled by self-pity, moods, and depression. If you could express only the constructive qualities and restrain the negative qualities of your nature, you would always be good company. These contrasting qualities make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life. You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed over any real or imagined slight. You feel and sense much more than you can fully understand, and could become psychic if you delved into the occult. The problem then would be controllable thoughts, feelings, and reactions. You find it difficult to be patient, practical, and systematic, preferring to act impulsively as the spirit moves you. Indulgences could result in skin rashes, liver problems, heart trouble, or lung and chest congestion

what a load of bull
I should take the owners of that site to court

“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 10-02-2002, 04:14 PM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 05:02 AM

It's pretty accurate.

As Rachel you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others. You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding. You remember the thoughtful little expressions of affection and appreciation that mean so much to others, and you have the ability to create a warm and loving environment. However, you tend to put things off and avoid facing issues because of a lack of confidence and uncertainty. You often need encouragement from someone before you can come to a decision. This name creates a generally well-balanced and healthy nature, but any weakness in the health would cause problems in the fluid functions, such as kidney or bladder trouble, overweight, or swelling of the legs and ankles.

Old 10-02-2002, 05:50 PM   #48
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Location: Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ; behind the Shadows and Tall Trees
Local Time: 10:02 PM
So accurate!

Your name of Ana gives you a very idealistic but passive outlook on life. You desire culture and all the refinements of life but you are inclined to live in your dreams. Although you would like to do many things, procrastination undermines your accomplishment and success in life. You do not like to create issues and will do anything to avoid a conflict. Making decisions is difficult for you without the support and approval of others. This name gives you a very sensitive nature, making you feel much that you do not understand. Your feelings are easily hurt, at which times you are inclined to withdraw and become uncommunicative. Although you desire the friendship and association of others, you find it difficult to express your thoughts through the spoken word, and others find you hard to get to know. It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing. Inner tension can deplete your physical vitality. You are inclined to indulge in rich foods that lack proper nourishment. The physical weaknesses due to this name centre in the heart and respiratory organs, and in the fluid functions.
Old 10-02-2002, 08:22 PM   #49
MacPhisto's serving wench
Local Time: 12:02 AM

Your name of Janine gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. You are self-sufficient and capable, and have an interest in positions of leadership and responsibility. You are competent in directing the efforts of others, as you have good business judgment and the natural understanding of people. Very likely you have assumed much responsibility early in life and are often required to make major decisions. You appreciate settled, accumulative conditions, and a high standard of living. You have a strong, determined nature and tend to dominate others, and to interfere, at times, in your desire to be helpful. This name gives you many good characteristics, but it is too strong, creating a materialistic nature and bringing out a forceful, demanding quality. The heavy responsibility your name creates can result in a worrying, intense nature. It spoils the development and expression of your warmer, more feminine attributes. It causes tension and allied problems in the female organs.

Whoa...I think they may have me.
Old 10-03-2002, 02:01 AM   #50
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 06:02 PM
the meaning of my name is that it ends
Old 10-03-2002, 02:38 AM   #51
Jesus Online
Local Time: 04:02 PM

That is definately slander Slomey. Sue them.
I'd describe you in 1 sentence. "A good guy, but people dont understand your sarcasm."
<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Old 10-03-2002, 01:12 PM   #52
you are what you is
Local Time: 07:02 AM
yeah, I prefer that version Angie
if only because you didn't mention skin rashes

“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa