What does your house look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I :heart: this thread!!! Satifies my inner voyeur!!! :flirt:
:whistle: Anyway, here are some pics I took when Mr Blu & I first moved into to our house when it was built in 2002. I've done more decorating since these were taken (i.e. the bedrooms don't look like hotels anymore, LOL!), but I don't have any current photos, so I'm just posting the main areas of the house. Maybe I'll take some of the bedrooms/office & post them later.

Obviously, these are the exterior shots
3445665523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323994%3A28357ot1lsi

The foyer & kitchen
3445665523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323994%3A28%3B33ot1lsi

And the dining area/den
3445665523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3A85933986nu0mrj

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Sicy's couch is sooooooooooooo comfy, btw. I just wanted to say that. :drool: :D

:D :sexywink:

Girl your apartment is huge. I need to move out of California :mad:

Yeah, I got my poster at Staples Center in L.A.

Wildhoney - good luck on your home purchase. Buying a house/condo can be a royal pain in the arse! :mad:

Lila64 said:

I have that long wide/narrow U2 poster as well - it was the only one I saw for sale at the L.A. show.

We didn't get those on the East coast! :grumpy:

They look awfully nice in your rooms!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I have the same martini magnet as you! :shifty: :wink:
and my bed is purple, too.

Everyone has such nice places! I love the tiling and the mirror in the foyer, to name a few.

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

The concert :up: :lol:
When I walked outside the arena a lady had a little stand set up & sold them along with big black posters with the Vertigo pic. of them infront of the 'V'

:grumpy:

We didn't have those here in New york.

one4u2 said:
I want the big, long Vertigo poster :scream:

if youre talking about the long horizontal one, i got that one when i went to the concert the other posters that are the same as the album cover of HTDAAB i fot those for free, as well as two springsteen posters and amrs volta one
i befriended this cute guy at the record shop while in college ;)

No way am I posting picutes of my flat after these. :| I will probably never have the money to own a house.

I want to move into April's ridiculously clean kitchen. :love:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
:hmm:
Maybe they were on the west coast?
thats odd because they had all of the dates on it from the 1st leg of the tour.
:eyebrow: Mine was in Arizona

They skipped the east coast :angry:

I know they had San Diego posters only for San Diego I believe, and Anaheim I thought had their own as well. Perhaps they ran out before they hit the east coast :scratch: - did you check u2.com or a poster place/website?

FrancisDrive-01.jpg

FrancisDrive-02.jpg

FrancisDrive-03.jpg

FrancisDrive-04.jpg

FrancisDrive-05.jpg

FrancisDrive-06.jpg

garden.jpg

My Dad took them not long after I moved in last Autumn :eyebrow:

It looks more homely now since these were taken but I don't have a decent digital camera or a data cable for my phone which takes reasonable pictures :sigh:

I can't decorate either but hopefully I can move once I get some of my student debts paid off :)

Back
Top Bottom