What does a UFO look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
OK, my next project at the art studio is a UFO painting.....maybe a "series" of UFO pix. There's one problem. I haven't decided what a UFO looks like. Anyone got any ideas?

I've always pictured them as shiny (think Padme's ship in Star Wars Episode 1), prefectly circular when viewed from top or bottom, but elliptical when viewed from the side, with a round bubbly pod-like thing on top. No windows or lights.

I'm making a similar art project and I found ideas from people like moebius (he has a very onirical style) , the illustrators of star wars, H.R Giger (the guy who designed Alien)...

it all depends of what kind of impression you want to give.

fi03.jpg

Thanks for the pic nbc, I love it! I'm going to steal it!:evil: :evil: Thanks for the links, abel, some of that imagery is going to find its way into the "series" as well.

Last edited:
OH sorry I forgot to answer your question about my UFO in PLEBA! The one I saw was way up in the sky, but the best I could see it was shaped kind of like a small spraypaint can and it had something sticking up on top and the bottom was spinning and had color lights around it. It could move vertically very fast, and when it spun it laid on its side! It didn't make any noise. Nobody believes me though :sigh: except the 2 friends I was with that night, but I saw it!

Last edited:
acturly a type of UFO look like this :
u2.jpg

there Lemon has crashed on mars....and cannont make it back to release the new album....

does explain however what bono means when he says "punk rock made on venus" :hmm:

Last edited:
I think that might mean a yellow UFO---or one with a yellow watercolor wash over some brown "washable" marker in it. I now remember some article actually called the Popmart lemon a "UFO". An interesting idea, a lemon UFO!

Arthur C. Clarke once said that if aliens were to visit Earth, we wouldn't recogize them as life forms, they'd be so totally different than anything we could imagine. I'll bet a UFO would be the same, unrecognizable.

Back
Top Bottom